Yugioh,Anti-dragon deck list; a deck list that'll work against dragons, guarante

Started by adirealdestin, June 29, 2012, 07:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adirealdestin

I'm new to the game, but, so far I've managed to grasp the basics of it; i just need a deck list, cards that are guaranteed to defeat dragons in today's world of yugioh. I'm facing a cousin of mine who's obsessed with them and I know he'll use em come our duel. Just help me out here, I can't seem to form one on my own. Thank you in advance.

jkid101094

I don't think feedback was where this topic belonged so I moved it to the general section. I hope you don't mind.

As for your question I'm not the one to ask but if Dracoslythe ever came back I'd ask her, she's the forum's Yu-Gi-Oh nut...but since we shouldn't rely on her coming back anytime soon, I suggest you check the Yu-Gi-Oh wiki, I used to use it and it had pretty much everything I needed.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

...A Yu-Gi-Oh bot...
Never thought I'd see that, but here it is.
Gotta love how bots put links in their profile c: -shot-

jkid101094

Quote from: Jeexx on June 29, 2012, 11:03:07 PM
...A Yu-Gi-Oh bot...
Never thought I'd see that, but here it is.
Gotta love how bots put links in their profile c: -shot-
Wait, that's a bot?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Dragon Capture Jar will be your best friend.

But Dragons are awesome. My Dragon decks are all overpowered and terrible, but so much fun to play with. Basically if I've got a good first hand I'll have Five Headed Dragon, Armed Dragon Lv. 10, Blue Eyes Shining Dragon, King Dragun, and Tyrant Dragon on the field before the end of the third turn. Otherwise I'm dead in the water. :P