Sonic Adventure, one of the best games I played.

Started by Zenic, June 29, 2012, 12:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenic

When I first rented this for Gamecube years and years ago, I knew I started to love 3-D games better. Gamma was the best story I played cause you actually shot at the badniks. And Chaos, oh Chaos, how I hate you, let me count the ways: You make a cute Frog friend take a chaos Emerald, you change form with each Emerald, you are a recurring boss when 4th form, you kidnap frog to become 6th form, and you are a pain the tail when perfected, and attacked the city. Super Sonic looked awesome when I played as him, but disappointed when I could only use it in the final Story, and so on games. Oe of my cousins was afraid of Super Sonic, and can't blame her, the red eyes are creepy.

In all, Sonic Adventure will be my second fav Sonic game ever.

SonicNo1Fanatic

Yeah it is a great game.

I recently bought it in the Dreamcast collection, and I love it. ;D

Gilly

Sonic Adventure came out when Sonic was still "cool". I miss those days and wish SEGA didn't ruin such a great franchise!

SonicNo1Fanatic

Quote from: John Gillis on August 13, 2012, 02:56:27 AM
Sonic Adventure came out when Sonic was still "cool". I miss those days and wish SEGA didn't ruin such a great franchise!

Try out Sonic Generations then, if you miss playing a good Sonic game. ;)

Hakudamashi

Sonic Adventure would've been spectacular if all the missions were "Get to the Goal Ring"
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

zigazav

Many have said that the Sonic Adventure series was the best of Sonic (Who can blame 'em? Chao are so adorable!), and all games after that were bad. Me, I don't mind the later games. Some later ones I actually like! ;)

Ravenfreak

I really like Sonic Adventure, I didn't like it when it first came out though. I remember playing it at Kmart back in 1999 and was like "hey this isn't like Sonic on my Genesis, I don't like it!" xD I can't believe I didn't like it as a kid, later on in 2004 I bought the GC version and loved it. I'm still stuck on a few missions, but other than that I got most of the emblems. The soundtrack is great as well, and I love the level layouts too. It's too bad you can't officially play as Super Sonic in all the stages like it was originally supposed to play out as but meh. xP

SonicGirl123

Sonic adventure i find is one of the best sonic games ever you can play it so many times and not find yourself getting bored.

unbound

Tomservo520

This game. This game was the first sonic game I ever played. I love it! It got me completely hooked on the series to the point that I don't care if it's a good game or not, as long as I'm "rolling around at the speed of sound!"

crashrocket2

i love this game. My favorite Sonic soundtrack is in this game.

Thunder7908

Quote from: windlessusher on August 14, 2012, 03:44:32 PM
Sonic Adventure would've been spectacular if all the missions were "Get to the Goal Ring"

Not really. Sonic's, Amy's, and E-102's missions are going to the goal. Tails only has to race Sonic (Eggman in Speed Highway), Knuckles has to find 3 pieces of the Master Emerald, and Big just has to fish for Froggy.

MichaelZone

supersonic513

tezzyman

I love Sonic adventure.  Mainly cause I can transform the Egg Carrier, even when its in water. Oh i so love transforming it. Ha ha.

ExcaliberSonic9897

This game was my childhood. I played the demo from age 6 to age 10 on the pc. then bought it. I ply it to this day. Its so fun and creative. Plus I love changing the .PVM files to be Shadow and super sonic :). This is my favorite sonic game of all time.

Amouge212

Personally i love this game. its one of the best sonic games i ever played. I Like this better than SA2 because of selection of characters. Open world and boss battles. more importanly i love the chao garden
Yuri Beats Yaoi evertime

Digimon Rulez! Pokemon Sucks

LordSebo