One of the best Sonic games on GBA

Started by Zenic, June 29, 2012, 12:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenic

When I first played this game...I got my tail kicked...a lot *Chuckles nervously* But when I got the fell for the controls, I was instantly a pro. Sonic, and Shadow are my best characters, and Emerl got a place in my heart cause I could combine both move sets. But Amy and Rouge, man what a pain in the butt. Gamma and Chaos, god I hated them. Knuckles, Tails, and Cream, 3 secondary characters that I use.

When I played Emerl's story, I was sad that I had to destroy him, specially when only one piece of the chaos emeralds came into my hands. I then vowed I will continue to fight Eggman no matter what game it is.

KingQuan

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Meme Master Flex

Sonic battle is not a sonic game, it's a fighting game, i don't see why it's one of the best sonic games.

SmashFinale

Quote from: NazoUN on September 03, 2012, 06:17:21 PM
Sonic battle is not a sonic game, it's a fighting game, i don't see why it's one of the best sonic games.
They are so many things wrong with this sentence.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NazoUN on September 03, 2012, 06:17:21 PM
NazoUN.exe has stopped working.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Meme Master Flex

I worded that wrong.

What i meant to say was, It shouldn't be classified as a sonic game because it's nothing like what a sonic game should be. Just because it has sonic characters, doesn't mean it's a sonic game, by that logic something like Sonyc or Doctor Robotnik's MBM would be sonic games, but they're not.

jkid101094

Quote from: NazoUN on September 13, 2012, 08:45:10 AM
by that logic something like Sonyc or Doctor Robotnik's MBM would be sonic games, but they're not.
Since when?

A Sonic game is still a Sonic game, whether it's a Platformer, Fighter or even a Sex Sim.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Sonicsdimas

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 13, 2012, 08:52:00 AM
Since when?

A Sonic game is still a Sonic game, whether it's a Platformer, Fighter or even a Sex Sim.
When does Sonic got a sex sim?i thought it only the FAN GAME has it?

jkid101094

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on September 13, 2012, 07:39:42 PM
When does Sonic got a sex sim?i thought it only the FAN GAME has it?
It was a joke, sweetie.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 13, 2012, 08:52:00 AM
Since when?

By that logic Wreck-it ralph is part of the sonic canon because it has sonic on the poster trying to look cool.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: NazoUN on September 14, 2012, 02:57:55 PM
By that logic Wreck-it ralph is part of the sonic canon because it has sonic on the poster trying to look cool.

...wat? No. This argument is stupid. Sonic Battle is a Sonic game. So is Sonic's Schoolhouse.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 14, 2012, 03:08:28 PM
...wat? No. This argument is stupid. Sonic Battle is a Sonic game. So is Sonic's Schoolhouse.
What TGN is saying. Wreck-It-Ralph isn't meant to be a Sonic related movie. It's meant to be a crossover between games. There's a difference between a cameo in a movie and a full game.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

You people really gotta get your entertainment facts straight, like Jkid said. Cameos vs whole movies - not that hard.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Chris Silvano on September 14, 2012, 04:24:42 PM
You people really gotta get your entertainment facts straight, like Jkid said. Cameos vs whole movies - not that hard.
So would you consider the crossover games Sonic & Sega Racing and Mario & Sonic Olympic Games crossover or a sonic game? I personally consider both series sonic games since both of them are created by employees that closely work with the design of sonic and even have sonic names in the title.