Main Menu

Just a Heads Up. Just in Case

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, June 28, 2012, 07:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Starting yesterday, maybe around noon I started having these weird sour stomach pains and what not. Turns out I have a Hiatal Hernia. Basically that means my stomach is kinda fucked up, shape wise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiatal_hernia

Mother says the only way to 'fix' it is to get surgery(well, to fix the one I have...something like that), or you'll feel that pain off and on a lot. It's very uncomfortable. ;A; It's affecting weather or not if I want to eat, and if I do eat, it's not much.

Anywho, what I'm trying to say is that I'm not sure if I'll be on as much, I might just stick to the chat and what not. I may not be on at all. I'm not sure. If I am, awesome, If I'm not, well, here's your little heads up on that.

Just thought I'd let you all know.

C:

jkid101094

Daww. I'm sorry to hear that, Maddie. I had surgery on my nose once so it isn't all that bad. It'll probably annoy you for a few weeks and then stop. Then again, I only had nose surgery. Not sure how it works on the tummy.

Either way, I hope everything goes well and that we see you back full-time again soon, hun.

Just...uh...don't ask the doctors about a sex change when you first wake up...the all looked at me funny.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 28, 2012, 07:23:48 AM
Daww. I'm sorry to hear that, Maddie. I had surgery on my nose once so it isn't all that bad. It'll probably annoy you for a few weeks and then stop. Then again, I only had nose surgery. Not sure how it works on the tummy.

Either way, I hope everything goes well and that we see you back full-time again soon, hun.

Just...uh...don't ask the doctors about a sex change when you first wake up...the all looked at me funny.
Nose surgery, ;n; sounds scary.

The sound of surgery makes me shudder D:

LolokayJkid, ty for the advice.

jkid101094

Quote from: Maddie8D on June 28, 2012, 07:27:26 AM
Nose surgery, ;n; sounds scary.

The sound of surgery makes me shudder D:
That's what I thought at first too but it really isn't all that bad. At most all you feel is a cramping pain which is annoying at first but it goes away.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

Gah, I hate those stomach cramps. I get them every summer usually right after I eat. i get a bloated feeling that makes me want to puke.
They might be pre-period cramps too, but don't quote me on that.

I hope you get well soon. ^^

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Quote from: xSalashawty on June 28, 2012, 07:38:19 AM
Gah, I hate those stomach cramps. I get them every summer usually right after I eat. i get a bloated feeling that makes me want to puke.
They might be pre-period cramps too, but don't quote me on that.

I hope you get well soon. ^^
I thought so at first too. But, I already had mine ;A;

And I believe cramps are, like, near the pelvic area ;n; I could be wrong though. My mum is the medical expert, not me xD