The best movie you've ever seen

Started by sonicknuckles01, June 26, 2012, 05:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicknuckles01

M.I.B 3 .The best SF movie I've ever seen.

TheGameNinja

Uh... in no particular order:

Back to the Future (all 3), Star Wars (all of it), the new Evangelion movies, Good Burger, It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, pretty much anything else from Studio Ghibli, most animated Disney movies, The Avengers, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Super 8, the first 3 Indiana Jones movies, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Summer Wars... probably more

FlashTheHedgehog123

The best one's I've ever seen is Good Burger, and The Hunger Games. But now movies bore me to death.
Hello!

Megaman123

eastport

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: TheGameNinja on June 26, 2012, 06:49:49 AM
Uh... in no particular order:

Back to the Future (all 3), Star Wars (all of it), the new Evangelion movies, Good Burger, It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, pretty much anything else from Studio Ghibli, most animated Disney movies, The Avengers, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Super 8, the first 3 Indiana Jones movies, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Summer Wars... probably more

... Good Burger?
... Good Burger?!

Seriously?

Darth.Flipyap

D.Flipyap

DarkOverlordSJ

"People carry delusions of having power, but it's a lie. They are but sheep pretending to be wolves. Though I admit, I can understand why." — Young Xehanort

billyhatcher312

ScorchinBuggy25

starwalker