Maddie Ranting? Yes Please. Maddie's Life too? No thanks.

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, June 19, 2012, 03:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Got the idea from MetalSonic64. Thought I should do it too, seems like fun :P Maddie swearing left and right and raging about pointless things, why not?

So I thought I'd start with politics, and stuff. DOMA? Anti-gays?

Fuck them. Why would you deny someone a constitutional right? When two people love each other, why not let them be, get married, etc.? It's none of your fucking business about what two people do together. Besides, haven't you heard of separation between church and state? Let people who want to get married get married, by god. It's not like the world is going to end. I have nothing agents gay people, they're people. Just like anybody else. Jesus... I feel the same for bisexuals, and lesbians too. Let them be.

Ugh, I fucking hate bible thumpers and hard-core Christians who get their way with shit, or whine and complain about the stupidest things in the world. By god, they HAVE to have something done THEIR way, or make sure something happens because 'god commands it'.

My friend is one of those Christians who acts like that, she tells me god doesn't like it or something, and the one phrase I always respond to her by when she brings shit like this up is: "If 'your' god loves everyone and everything equally and says that to treat others as thy neighbor (or something like that) why do you hate gays?". She has nothing to respond to that by.  Don't use the bible for a fucking political argument, especially when the argument is about a constitutional right.

I think I've proved my point. I was thinking my next topic should be either abortion (people will eternally hate me for it) or Yoko Ono. Which one guys? C:

MetalSonic64

I'm glad I can inspire people with my ideas.  :) It makes me happy.

Anyways, I completely agree. It doesn't matter whether you're gay, straight, bi, lesbian, black, white, blue, green, red, silver, or gold. If two people love each other, let them be! Like you said, if god "respects everyone equally" why does he suddenly become anti-gay?! God, the stupidity of some people....

Your next topic.... hmmm..... idk. Whatever you feel like bashing? XD
It's a waste of time if you're reading this, because I have no signature. You just wasted at least 5 seconds of your precious life. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

jkid101094

Quote from: MetalSonic64 on June 19, 2012, 04:08:30 PM
I'm glad I can inspire people with my ideas.  :) It makes me happy.
You and me both, brother. Sadly that never happens on my end.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: Maddie8D on June 19, 2012, 03:44:03 PM
Got the idea from MetalSonic64. Thought I should do it too, seems like fun :P Maddie swearing left and right and raging about pointless things, why not?

So I thought I'd start with politics, and stuff. DOMA? Anti-gays?

Fuck them. Why would you deny someone a constitutional right? When two people love each other, why not let them be, get married, etc.? It's none of your fucking business about what two people do together. Besides, haven't you heard of separation between church and state? Let people who want to get married get married, by god. It's not like the world is going to end. I have nothing agents gay people, they're people. Just like anybody else. Jesus... I feel the same for bisexuals, and lesbians too. Let them be.

Ugh, I fucking hate bible thumpers and hard-core Christians who get their way with shit, or whine and complain about the stupidest things in the world. By god, they HAVE to have something done THEIR way, or make sure something happens because 'god commands it'.

My friend is one of those Christians who acts like that, she tells me god doesn't like it or something, and the one phrase I always respond to her by when she brings shit like this up is: "If 'your' god loves everyone and everything equally and says that to treat others as thy neighbor (or something like that) why do you hate gays?". She has nothing to respond to that by.  Don't use the bible for a fucking political argument, especially when the argument is about a constitutional right.

I think I've proved my point. I was thinking my next topic should be either abortion (people will eternally hate me for it) or Yoko Ono. Which one guys? C:

I just have to say this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tripoli

" America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion"

Nuff said.

Chimmy Chonga

Modern society sucks. 'nuff said.

shrinky dinks

jkid101094

Quote from: Maddie8D on August 17, 2012, 11:47:23 AM
Music.

Oldies are ALWAYS better than anything modern. I don't care WHAT you say :L

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/12-extremely-disappointing-facts-about-popular-mus   

^
THIS

IS

PATHETIC

Although, popular musicians aren't as good, and never will be c: They still suck. And always will.

There are exceptions, yes. Hardly any though.
The first one on that list is stupid. I like Creed. :U

Also the world's population is increasing and, let's be honest here, fads sell. If there were as many people alive today as there were back then then today's musicians probably wouldn't have sold nearly as much yet.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

>looks at list.
>Sees only two different genres that has been outsold

Seriously? Pretty much bitching about how classic rock wasnt as popular as people think it should be.
and secondly:
Quote from: jkid101094 on August 17, 2012, 08:39:17 PM
Also the world's population is increasing and, let's be honest here, fads sell. If there were as many people alive today as there were back then then today's musicians probably wouldn't have sold nearly as much yet.

And let's be honest here. You can say "OH BUT THEY CAN PLAY GUITAR SO THEY HAVE MORE SKILL!" excuse but lets also notice that barely any jazz was mentioned on that goddamn article. I mean, seriously? That's one way of looking at the music world. Pick ONE genre and make THAT the priority. He needs to fix that list and show the OTHER types of genre from the PAST. Classic Rock and Pop aren't the only two motherfucking genres!

ok ragerant done until someone else provokes me. which is soon.

The Forgotten Alex

I'm just going to say this since I cant contribute to the topic.

Maddie, you need to make more rants. You sure to have lots of interesting things to say
People asked.

The Forgotten Alex

Quote from: Maddie8D on August 18, 2012, 08:52:17 AM
School is starting soon. I hated going to school here. Ever since I left Dallas school hasn't really been the same to me. It might just be the fact that I'm a little home sick, and I miss living up north.

I feel like the teachers here aren't giving me a good enough education, hell, some of them can't even speak English correctly.  The kids here are ghetto, and most of them don't care about their education(Some do, and the High School that I'm going to is full of- hopefully, kids that DO care).

Speaking of people in general. I don't like people here, they piss me off.

Now keep in mind McAllen is in Texas.

And Texas is in America.

And the universal language is English.

Just to get a part-time job, I need to speak Spanish. Yes, Spanish. I need to speak Spanish. I am not racist, but...come on, really? I don't think I should need to speak Spanish in a job...in an area that speaks mainly English. And Jobs here, they usually save openings to hire their friends and/or family members. It's unfair.

Oh dont worry, you'll probably learn to like school, aside from all the ignorant people who cant do anything worth shit.

Lets be honest, since when do the teachers really CARE for the students? They dont really love us, they just want to teach us shit and then get out, only because its their job.

People in General there? Please, I can buy a house for you, you're welcome to move over to here anytime.

Spanish? Really? I dont get the whole language thing. And what is with the fucking reservations spots? They need to learn that getting people = Money.

Quote from: Maddie8D on August 18, 2012, 08:52:17 AM
I need money...I'm a broke Jew. Someone give me job ;n;

I'm sorry to sound like a selfish dork here, but I try my best to work, and my parents always lie to me about not having money or how they cant get me things. I can literally look in their wallets and see at least $100 in there.

Mom, Dad, Whats wrong with you?
People asked.

NiGHTS

Quote from: Maddie8D on November 11, 2012, 07:18:22 AM
People always need to big, best thing? But why?

I see LITTLE KIDS with friggin iphones,ipods, and ipads.

Why?

When I was a kid I had a friggin Gameboy.

Friggin

Gameboy.

kdone

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

all of my this. More annoying when you here them crying and complaining that their parents don't love them because they refuse to buy them the newest phone or console etc.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Maddie8D on November 11, 2012, 07:18:22 AM
People always need to big, best thing? But why?

I see LITTLE KIDS with friggin iphones,ipods, and ipads.

Why?

When I was a kid I had a friggin Gameboy.

Friggin

Gameboy.

kdone

My pikachu gameboy colour <33

THISSIDY THISTHIS
Pesterchum = sirJayden

TheGameNinja

...when I was little, the Game Boy was the biggest best thing.