Main Menu

Metal Rants

Started by MetalSonic64, June 19, 2012, 12:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalSonic64

TODAY'S TOPIC: I need suggestions! I have decided to make a blog right here on Sonic ZONE! Yep, you heard me right! In this blog, I will rant about whatever the hell I see fit to just tear apart and complain about. Since this is the first entry in what I hope to be many, I have decided to let you guys pick. Is there something going on in current events, life, news, gaming news.etc that you feel I should just express my thoughts on and give you my honest opinion? Perhaps controversy and shit that I should rage over? Let me know down below, and after a while for you guys to post your ideas, I'll decide what I want to talk about first. I hope this is successful, and you guys enjoy it. This is MetalSonic64 saying: Let the voting begin!

6/19/12
It's a waste of time if you're reading this, because I have no signature. You just wasted at least 5 seconds of your precious life. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

xSalashawty

Rant about the mainstream. :3

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

HyperGemerl

Rant about Sonic 06 :U
No way, I can't believe this!

The Forgotten Alex

People asked.

MetalSonic64

It's a waste of time if you're reading this, because I have no signature. You just wasted at least 5 seconds of your precious life. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

AlisonLuvsGames

Rant about anime shows hurting women xD

MetalSonic64

Quote from: AlisonLuvsGames on June 19, 2012, 05:37:01 PM
Rant about anime shows hurting women xD

You mean like the .gif?

Post Merge: June 21, 2012, 07:13:44 PM

Okay guys, I haven't completely made a decision as of now, but you should expect my first rant up by the end of tomorrow. (Friday, 6/22/12) I will definitely have a decision made by then.

MetalSonic64   :)

jkid101094

Quote from: MetalSonic64 on June 19, 2012, 05:39:09 PM
You mean like the .gif?

Post Merge: June 21, 2012, 07:13:44 PM

Okay guys, I haven't completely made a decision as of now, but you should expect my first rant up by the end of tomorrow. (Friday, 6/22/12) I will definitely have a decision made by then.

MetalSonic64   :)
Give me a rant on how sexism in video gaming is relative to sexism in real life in 500 words or less, double spaced and by Monday.

*shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.