Pac-Man is Getting a New TV Show?

Started by jkid101094, June 13, 2012, 12:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I'm probably late on this but I just saw it on Wikipedia. It's apparently being made by someone who worked on Marvel comics and is using the Pac-Man Party designs.

Like I said I'm probably late but how many of you knew about this?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I know a lot of things. I'm supposed to tell you everything? :V

Xiaolin Showdown is coming back. CN renewed Hero 108. ThunderCats might be getting cancelled...

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on June 13, 2012, 12:43:37 PM
I know a lot of things. I'm supposed to tell you everything? :V

Xiaolin Showdown is coming back. CN renewed Hero 108. ThunderCats might be getting cancelled...
Well everything Video Game related. This is a video game forum, you know. =P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

It's a Sonic forum. I posted when I found out about Underground on Disney XD. :3

Well, note taken. Next time I hear about any video game based show I'll sound the alarm.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on June 13, 2012, 02:05:14 PM
It's a Sonic forum. I posted when I found out about Underground on Disney XD. :3

Well, note taken. Next time I hear about any video game based show I'll sound the alarm.
Thank you. I might actually try to see a few episodes of the Pac-Man show. I know he had a few cartoons CN showed around Christmas.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 13, 2012, 02:14:51 PM
Thank you. I might actually try to see a few episodes of the Pac-Man show. I know he had a few cartoons CN showed around Christmas.
HA! I TOLD MADDIE!

Zenic

Pac man huh? Heh, glad to see that old game getting its own show again.

jkid101094

Let's point out all the things wrong here starting with Disney XD.

*shot*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Link

I've known about this for quite a while. It was announced at E3 2011, I think.

sonicamyforever

pacman the ghostly adventures is awesome
i love sa2b