Maddie is Getting Out of Her Quiet-shell for a Minuet...

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, June 07, 2012, 01:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Okay, for the past...week maybe, heck, even longer maybe; I've been seeing a lot of stuff going on with some people. Whining and complaining about really pointless things. Taking actions that are childish and rather pathetic at each other and so on and so forth. Now today the site kinda got screwed up (kind of a light way to say it...?) and there was a big argument about who did what and why and when, and I guess the site's not going to be fixed.
I feel that people here have been acting too young, younger than their own age, and it's very irritating. It's quite pathetic. I can't believe people can't work out problems the adult way here, some can, but...to be honest...a lot can't. We can't be here to blame others, or be rude, this is a site where people get along, make friends and etc. Why can't we do that here? This is just my PERSONAL OPINION. I'd better not get banned for this, if I do, well, so be it. I'm just kinda fed up with the stuff that I've been witnessing, and I thought I should be honest and address. Now, this hasn't been happening at the forums, well, from what I've seen lurking around the forums lately; this has only been happening on the chat.

I might be taking a bit of a leave, you know, get away for a bit. Probably not, but just a heads up IF I do.

inb4 arguments

This is just my opinion. I have mine, you have yours, it's a right to let people state their opinions, so I thought, 'why not post mine?' You can call this a vent, I call this maybe not a complaint, but more of...well an address to people here. You have your thoughts and ideas towards this, and I'm happy to hear them! Don't think I'll bash you or rage or...whatever just because you're stating what you think, which might be different from what I stated above.

Well, time for Maddie to go back in her Quiet-shell again, she just thought this was something to say, and yeah.

~Maddie8D

HereAndThere

This.
I agree for the most part.
Even though I might act younger than my age, but I only do that every day or ten, but when I see people doing so most of the time, it just annoys me...
Bravo Maddie.
+1.

Tanassy

And this is why all the decent people don't come anymore..

jkid101094

I don'y even get this topic. I tried looking on the chat moments after this was posted but saw nothing so I'm completely lost.

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on June 07, 2012, 09:25:26 PM
Quote from: Maddie8D on June 07, 2012, 01:20:40 PM
Now, this hasn't been happening at the forums, well, from what I've seen lurking around the forums lately; this has only been happening on the chat.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

The Forgotten Alex

I'll be honest Mads, this is probably one of the most interesting posts you've made here.
People asked.

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 08, 2012, 03:27:20 AM
I don'y even get this topic. I tried looking on the chat moments after this was posted but saw nothing so I'm completely lost.

Lol it happened on the main chatango page.

Quote from: Miles The Hedgehawk on June 08, 2012, 04:37:57 AM
I'll be honest Mads, this is probably one of the most interesting posts you've made here.
None of my other posts were interesting?

:C
Quote from: Iris Sapphire on June 07, 2012, 09:25:26 PM

They're tired of all the bs that happens here :/ sadly I don't blame them for not coming anymore. I'm only staying cause of a few of my good friends that I've made here. That and, I've grown attached, I really don't think I could make a permanent leave, I don't see how people can. The most I've been away is...what...a couple of months? Maybe a bit more.

jkid101094

Quote from: Maddie8D on June 08, 2012, 07:39:08 AM
I'm only staying cause of a few of my good friends that I've made here.
This is why I stayed.
This is why I'm here.
This is why I'll never leave.
This is why people who take off piss me off.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 08, 2012, 07:42:36 AM
This is why I stayed.
This is why I'm here.
This is why I'll never leave.
This is why people who take off piss me off.

^

Like I said, I don't know how people can permanently leave.

xSalashawty

Quote from: Maddie8D on June 08, 2012, 07:44:02 AM
Like I said, I don't know how people can permanently leave.
Once a SZ Vet, always a SZ Vet.

I agree with this ENTIRELY. I've been around to witness some very, very stupid quarrels. I wont point fingers or get into detail about them, but as Maddie said, some of you are acting childish. It's ridiculous. Sometimes we can't even go one encounter with two people without some sort of negativity. It's stupid seeing fights like those. A debate once in awhile about something important (politics, etc.) I can understand. Same subjects/people and frequent fights? Wow..just wow.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

SuperSonic23

I agree too. It's kind of annoying seeing this type of thing going on, that you can't stop. That's why I barely post anymore, except for Off-topic and Role-Playing.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Hakudamashi

If its about the chat, well I'm sorry for my poor attendance, but that shit steals lives, at least with the forum I can always resume a convo at a later date.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 08, 2012, 03:27:20 AM

that cat.... I want it...

but in all seriousness, I completely agree with maddie when it comes to the numerous arguments that go on here. (Although I can't say much about people leaving)

However there have been worse arguments that have actually divided the forums, so we should just be thankful that too many people aren't majorly falling out.