did you forgot PS2?

Started by Sonicsdimas, June 02, 2012, 11:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonicsdimas

well...did anyone forget that there is the PS2 VERSION of this game?(i did not have PS2 anyway,lol)they should write /PS2 in music section

Stritix

I have the PS2 and PS3 versions. The PS2 version has more Sonicy graphics than the shiny Wii version. I prefer it.

xSalashawty

I know that there was a PS2 version, I just couldn't find it/didn't have enough money or care enough to actually get it. I have the PS3 version, but it sucks. Is the PS2 version different from the PS3 different in any way except for some graphics?

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

TheGameNinja

Forget, not forgot.

But, no, I remembered.

Sonicsdimas

i KNOW that....(gonna edit it NOW)if you know.... why on music section there is only PS3/XBOX 360/WII?you need to tell moderator or administrator

Post Merge: June 04, 2012, 01:04:59 AM

Quote from: xSalashawty on June 03, 2012, 06:09:44 PM
I know that there was a PS2 version, I just couldn't find it/didn't have enough money or care enough to actually get it. I have the PS3 version, but it sucks. Is the PS2 version different from the PS3 different in any way except for some graphics?
the game graphics is different for me(i have played that game but doesn't have PS2...strange is not it?)i think only  sonic and stage graphics.
Why not watch on youtube?

Stritix

Quote from: xSalashawty on June 03, 2012, 06:09:44 PM

It's a completely different game, but has the same themes and story.

SonicNo1Fanatic

I have the PS2 version, and the Xbox 360 version.
But I prefer the Xbox 360 version over the PS2.

SonicEnzoRue

The game was released near the PS2's death R.I.P.

pikapal