Main Menu

A Message From Nazo

Started by jkid101094, May 31, 2012, 11:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I've recently talked to Nazo and he told me to post a message for him so I'm just doing as he asked.

Quote from: NazoLet's get this straight, i didn't leave because i got deadmin'd, i left because of how john treated me, i'm not gonna be constantly disrespected by some tard on the internet, the worst part is that he basically held de-admining me over my head, he constantly asked me for money when i needed it for the highschool i'm going to, and then when he gets an attitude with me, i don't say anything, but if get an attitude with him, i'm apparently wrong.

I don't feel like going to a site where i'm constanty disrespected by the owner and harassed into giving said owner money when i need it more than he does he gets mas whenever i don't enter his skype calls, i just so happen to talk to my dying grandma sometimes when he calls me, more recently than ever because they told her she has about a month to live, and he gets mad at me because i'm not giving him attention. John's just a fucking attention whore, and i'm not dealing with this stupid fucking site anymore.

Also i'm not comming back until john understand what it takes to run a site.

Also i got rid of most links with people i had from SZ except for some people whom i've had no trouble with.

He also asked me to add these links:

https://www.facebook.com/NazoUN
Email + Messenger: [email protected]

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Boycott Sonic Zone.

Nazo if you're reading this give me 100 dollars and I'll make Sonic Zone 2.

shadowDOESrock

SmashFinale

Fucker deleted me on skype.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

HereAndThere

I wonder if I should express my opinion on this...But whatever, I'm doing it anyway.
I can't see the whole picture of the events that have lead up to this point, 'cause I haven't really seen/heard much about any of them...
Neither can I fully understand Nazo's or John's point of view, but I think it's quite annoying to donate and then be direspected by the person you donated to...And if I'm wrong, may my body give up on life and just die after I finish typing this sentence...I'm still alive, so I assume I'm not wrong, but maybe not right. If Nazo does come back, I'll probably just end up losing even the slightest bit of respect I have for him, but that's only if he comes back "before John understands what it takes to run a site." But that's only because he'd be giving up on the idea of staying away till John does such a thing, which I don't know if he already has done so or not, but yeah...
I'll stop typing this post now, before I offend someone. (Or maybe offend someone even more than I already might have.)

So that's my two cents...
Now, let's see how the situation unfolds.

I wish luck to both sides in this war. -shot-

Gilly

Are you guys kidding me? You all just take Nazo's word for things and go on bashing me without even getting my side of it. I de-admined Nazo because him being an administrator was unnecessary. He isn't a web developer or designer. I still let him be a moderator and the only times I've treated him poorly was because of his disrespect and piss-poor attitude at times. So before all of my staff decide to hate on me, why not try getting my side of it before posting drama in the forum. Hell there are plenty of people here who would love to moderate and do a damn-good job. If this is how it has to be, I can always get new staff members. Take that as a warning before you go on bashing me on the boards.

HereAndThere

Quote from: John Gillis on June 01, 2012, 02:28:10 AM
Are you guys kidding me? You all just take Nazo's word for things and go on bashing me without even getting my side of it. I de-admined Nazo because him being an administrator was unnecessary. He isn't a web developer or designer. I still let him be a moderator and the only times I've treated him poorly was because of his disrespect and piss-poor attitude at times. So before all of my staff decide to hate on me, why not try getting my side of it before posting drama in the forum. Hell there are plenty of people here who would love to moderate and do a damn-good job. If this is how it has to be, I can always get new staff members. Take that as a warning before you go on bashing me on the boards.
I'm not taking his word, I just expressed my opinion based on what he said, 'cause as I stated, I don't know what's going on with the whole thing. And I'm not bashing you, am I? You're a nice guy, in my opinion. I don't mean to bash you or insult you, even if it may seem so.
And John, I'm pretty sure none of your staff is going to hate you.
But now I'll just be waiting to see how this whole chain of events will end.

Gilly

Quote from: Jeexx on June 01, 2012, 02:34:31 AM
I'm not taking his word, I just expressed my opinion based on what he said, 'cause as I stated, I don't know what's going on with the whole thing. And I'm not bashing you, am I? You're a nice guy, in my opinion. I don't mean to bash you or insult you, even if it may seem so.
And John, I'm pretty sure none of your staff is going to hate you.
But now I'll just be waiting to see how this whole chain of events will end.

It ends here. Locked.