Main Menu

Goodbye everyone~ Its been a wonderful time here.

Started by shadowDOESrock, May 22, 2012, 08:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 23, 2012, 02:39:24 AM
You're not getting what I'm saying at all, but I don't want to fight anymore. You win. Just go. Sorry the past few years have meant nothing to you in the end.

Also I don't even know what you have. You say you have Skype but I don't and I don't plan on it for the sake of avoiding, "skypeplz" 24/7. I can't add you to something I don't use. The only reason it became a shitfest is because you decided it was OK to just screw us all out of the blue and then try to cover it up by saying you can still be on Skype. If you can still be on Skype then there is no reason you can't drop by. Saying that you're leaving forever is just stupid and pointless and it doesn't do anything but tell us we aren't enough to make you come back and check up which is bullshit after all this time.

Post Merge: May 23, 2012, 08:41:28 AM
You're the oldest member to pull something like this and the way you did it made you seem like a douche.

But I'm done. See you later.

I already have you on Facebook, i think?
But anyway, i wish you a wonderful time here and good luck with whatever obstacles life throws at you.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 23, 2012, 02:53:30 AM
But anyway, i wish you a wonderful time here and good luck with whatever obstacles life throws at you.
That's just about the only place so I hope I still see you there.
And same, I guess.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 23, 2012, 02:53:30 AM
Ooo i need to add you on FB :3
Pesterchum = sirJayden

jkid101094

Yeah, I just reread a bit of this conversation. I'm sorry for starting shit. It's just the way you decided to leave out of the blue and when the forum needed you the most that set me off.

I still don't see why you apparently don't want to come back but I'm not going to question you if you aren't going to answer. Sorry.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

So long. The track record for people that announce they're leaving and staying gone isn't great, but if I never say another thing to you, I wish only the best.

Gilly

It's still completely pointless to me for him to leave and NEVER RETURN when he wants to continue communicating with all of his friends here yet he is now going to prevent from ever coming back. NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: John Gillis on May 23, 2012, 07:55:39 AM
It's still completely pointless to me for him to leave and NEVER RETURN when he wants to continue communicating with all of his friends here yet he is now going to prevent from ever coming back. NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.
When you put it like that, yeah, it does seem a bit strange o-o

Hey, come on Kyo, you can at least like...post here once every week? At least visit for a post or two, we need activity, and you really help that bro.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Jordan teh Echidna on May 23, 2012, 08:24:51 AM
When you put it like that, yeah, it does seem a bit strange o-o

Hey, come on Kyo, you can at least like...post here once every week? At least visit for a post or two, we need activity, and you really help that bro.
Quote from: John Gillis on May 23, 2012, 07:55:39 AM

I've been trying to that by posting countless topics in hope this site might get active, but in reality the only one still making proper posts and is active on this site is jkid with a flavour of wind, jeexx & 196.

And how many times does John post anyway? Once per month? Maybe even less than that?
You of all people should be able to relate why I'm doing this, since you're working.
Difference being that I'll be shutting down my entire activity instead of being a phantom.

Also, let me ask; Do you talk with Jon or SSB on here? Yeah, thought so.

And, not to be mean, but i dont want anything to do with a site where an Admin posts images of his dick anyway.

Gilly

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 23, 2012, 08:55:59 AM
I've been trying to that by posting countless topics in hope this site might get active, but in reality the only one still making proper posts and is active on this site is jkid with a flavour of wind, jeexx & 196.

And how many times does John post anyway? Once per month? Maybe even less than that?
You of all people should be able to relate why I'm doing this, since you're working.
Difference being that I'll be shutting down my entire activity instead of being a phantom.

And, not to be mean, but i dont want anything to do with a site where an Admin posts images of his dick anyway.

Well that was removed, and it doesn't change the point that it's pointless for you to just abandon the site entirely when you can just visit frequently now and again. Instead of complaining about the activity, you could have maybe came up with ideas or helped increase activity here? Instead you take this route. But it's whatever, goodbye.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: John Gillis on May 23, 2012, 10:20:54 AM
Instead of complaining about the activity, you could have maybe came up with ideas or helped increase activity here?
I've been trying to do that by posting countless topics in hope this site might get active, but in reality the only one still making proper posts and is active on this site is jkid with a flavour of wind, jeexx & 196.

Might i add that four of those people are not even active anymore.

Gilly

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 23, 2012, 10:43:32 AM

Might i add that four of those people are not even active anymore.

So then don't leave? It's an internet site, you can come and go as you please. It's not somewhere where you can't come back to after you decide to leave...

Chimmy Chonga

This entire thread is fucking stupid. Just stating.

shrinky dinks

Gilly

Quote from: Stachekip on May 23, 2012, 11:09:37 AM
This entire thread is fucking stupid. Just stating.

Oh, Biondi.... You silly COS!

Chimmy Chonga

Yay, I was mentioned! :D

shrinky dinks