Main Menu

Goodbye everyone~ Its been a wonderful time here.

Started by shadowDOESrock, May 22, 2012, 08:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nazo unleashed

And now the forum's gonna be completely dead.

Great.

Super Sonic Boom

Talk about a slap in the face. :<

Well Kyo, I wish you the best of luck on whatever you do or where-ever you go after SZF. I personally would like to say on the behalf of the staff list we salute your contributions to the forum as a moderator, a member... and a friend. Thank you for being a great part to this community and we hope that you depart from this site with great thoughts and memories and possibly new connections to the outside world being made!

~ Sincerely, Chris Silvano

And just remember...
Let There Be Blue!

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on May 22, 2012, 09:39:25 AM
Don't know why people feel the need to delete their account when they leave, but whatever.

Say hi to Tana for me.
So that it would be harder for them to come back if they ever got the urge to do so. >.>
Like I said above. It's bullshit.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 22, 2012, 09:24:50 PM
So that it would be harder for them to come back if they ever got the urge to do so. >.>
Like I said above. It's bullshit.
Quote from: jkid101094 on May 22, 2012, 09:32:30 AM
And that's not going to change of people start following Chaos Dazer and Sonicmaddave.

Anyway I need to sleep before I passout. Hopefully you get things sorted out, Kyo.
Life moves on, maybe you should too.

HereAndThere

It took less than one week for Tana to pop back into the Chatbox for a while.
Sooo...I'm guessing, 1 to 3 months till you come back in some way.
Till then, have fun with life.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Jeexx on May 23, 2012, 12:24:41 AM
It took less than one week for Tana to pop back into the Chatbox for a while.
Sooo...I'm guessing, 1 to 3 months till you come back in some way.
Till then, have fun with life.

Thanks, but i aint like you nor am i like tana.

Gilly

I will never understand why people decide to say "I'm leaving and willl NEVER come back." sounds like people just like causing drama and it truly makes no sense to me. Even if you have a life or have other things to do, why do people have to say they will NEVER come back? It's clear as to how little you respect us if you just leave forever and don't even give any reason why. It's just silly. I also think that you feeling the need to delete your account is also pathetic and unnecessary. You could just essentially not log back in? Thanks for the giant "fuck you" to all of us here. No one should care at this point that you're leaving; I know I certainly don't. Good riddance, Kyo, you have lost my respect and you don't have my sympathy...

HereAndThere

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 23, 2012, 12:42:55 AM
Thanks, but i aint like you nor am i like tana.
Yeah...No...
You're human.
So, you are like me and Tana.
SillyKyo.

Riot_Monsterous

Now, I can see everyone's point in this, and why they would be so angry or annoyed, or upset.
But I think Kyo was just being decent on this. xD instead of just leaving, and making everyone (who doesn't have him on stuff like facebook, or skype, that is) worry, he's letting everyone know where to contact him.
No, I don't think it's necessary to delete the account or to "leave forever" he could check in every once inna while if there's nothing better to do, it really wouldn't hurt him any :l And giving a decent reason wouldn't hurt either.
It's still not late for him to change his mind on that either xD
But it's up to him. No need to make him feel like shit over it and no need to be all butthurt.
At least that's my opinion on eht o3o

jkid101094

Quote from: valia_wolfie on May 23, 2012, 01:36:29 AM
Now, I can see everyone's point in this, and why they would be so angry or annoyed, or upset.
But I think Kyo was just being decent on this. xD instead of just leaving, and making everyone (who doesn't have him on stuff like facebook, or skype, that is) worry, he's letting everyone know where to contact him.
No, I don't think it's necessary to delete the account or to "leave forever" he could check in every once inna while if there's nothing better to do, it really wouldn't hurt him any :l And giving a decent reason wouldn't hurt either.
It's still not late for him to change his mind on that either xD
But it's up to him. No need to make him feel like shit over it and no need to be all butthurt.
At least that's my opinion on eht o3o

After hearing claims like this over and over again, usually to no real change, it's hard to feel sentimental every time it happens. I feel that the vague reasons Kyo has given us are just disrespectful and that, as friends he's spent almost every day with for the past three years, we deserve to, at the very least, get a clear reason as to why. Refusing to tell us only makes his case worse and I feel I have every right to be mad because of it.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

why is it such a big deal that i want to leave? like seriously, i dont get it.

Riot_Monsterous

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 23, 2012, 01:43:50 AM
After hearing claims like this over and over again, usually to no real change, it's hard to feel sentimental every time it happens. I feel that the vague reasons Kyo has given us are just disrespectful and that, as friends he's spent almost every day with for the past three years, we deserve to, at the very least, get a clear reason as to why. Refusing to tell us only makes his case worse and I feel I have every right to be mad because of it.
Well, I can see why on that o-o and if he's gonna make claims, get everybody bummed or upset about it, then decide that he isn't really leaving later on.. then doing it all over again. That's kinda wrong xD
And a clear reason on why definitely wouldn't hurt, especially considering that not having one is causing a reason for people to be upset.
But like I said, (well, sorta) it's not like he's cutting off contact to everyone.
Now, if THAT happened, I would definitely see a reason for everyone to be pissed at him.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 23, 2012, 01:50:45 AM
why is it such a big deal that i want to leave? like seriously, i dont get it.
It's not a big deal that you want to leave. It's just that your reasoning for doing so makes no sense and the fact that you say you're never coming back makes you look like you're craving attention. I, at the very least, can say I really respect you, Kyo, but saying you're leaving forever, giving no logical reason as to why and then just expecting us to shut the hell up, say goodbye and deal with it shows the exact opposite towards us. We're your friends, not your food. We don't deserve to just be tossed in the trash just because you have something else to do.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 23, 2012, 01:56:09 AM
It's not a big deal that you want to leave. It's just that your reasoning for doing so makes no sense and the fact that you say you're never coming back makes you look like you're craving attention. I, at the very least, can say I really respect you, Kyo, but saying you're leaving forever, giving no logical reason as to why and then just expecting us to shut the hell up, say goodbye and deal with it shows the exact opposite towards us. We're your friends, not your food. We don't deserve to just be tossed in the trash just because you have something else to do.

Wouldn't it be that if i wanted people to beg me to stay or that I'd come back shortly afterwards that i just wanted attention?
Isn't the result the exact opposite since i wont be on here anymore?

Lol, i don't get it. In fact, none of you have added me in any IM-Service, so why make a sparrow into a vulture?

I could have also just left without saying anything, which i now realise is what i should have done.
At least then this shitfest wouldn't have happened and everyone would have just simply moved on.

Nobody ever made such a big deal about anybody else leaving, why me?

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 23, 2012, 02:23:40 AM
Wouldn't it be that if i wanted people to beg me to stay or that I'd come back shortly afterwards that i just wanted attention?
Isn't the result the exact opposite since i wont be on here anymore?

Lol, i don't get it. In fact, none of you have added me in any IM-Service, so why make a sparrow into a vulture?

I could have also just left without saying anything, which i now realise is what i should have done.
At least then this shitfest wouldn't have happened and everyone would have just simply moved on.

You're not getting what I'm saying at all, but I don't want to fight anymore. You win. Just go. Sorry the past few years have meant nothing to you in the end.

Also I don't even know what you have. You say you have Skype but I don't and I don't plan on it for the sake of avoiding, "skypeplz" 24/7. I can't add you to something I don't use. The only reason it became a shitfest is because you decided it was OK to just screw us all out of the blue and then try to cover it up by saying you can still be on Skype. If you can still be on Skype then there is no reason you can't drop by. Saying that you're leaving forever is just stupid and pointless and it doesn't do anything but tell us we aren't enough to make you come back and check up which is bullshit after all this time.

Post Merge: May 23, 2012, 08:41:28 AM

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 23, 2012, 02:23:40 AM
You're the oldest member to pull something like this and the way you did it made you seem like a douche.

But I'm done. See you later.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.