Main Menu

Goodbye everyone~ Its been a wonderful time here.

Started by shadowDOESrock, May 22, 2012, 08:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

I shall be taking my leave.

After the 31th of May i will completely vanish of this site and i will terminate my account myself.
Until then, I will continue to try keeping the forum clean of bots.

For those who still want to have contact with me - I'm always available for a text-chat on Skype
Username: darkkyoushu 

With 36 Days Logged In, 3100 Posts and 560 Topics i will be leaving this fantastic site.
It was a wonderful time on here since 2008.

I also wish all of you a wonderful life and may god bless you all.

-Your Lovely Kyo (aka shadowDOESrock, MewZero, Kumori Kyoushu, DarkKyoushu)

I'll miss you all~

Goodbye.

jkid101094

For those of you who tl;dr'd Kyo finally came out of the closet. He's officially a faggot.

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 22, 2012, 08:22:06 AM
After the 31th of May i will completely vanquish from this site and i will terminate my account myself.
Until then, I will continue trying to keep the forum clean of bots.
Also your Engrish is showing again.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 22, 2012, 08:29:51 AM
For those of you who tl;dr'd Kyo finally came out of the closet. He's officially a faggot.
Also your Engrish is showing again.

What?

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 22, 2012, 08:32:29 AM
What?
I'm fucking sick of this shit. If you want to be overly dramatic about nothing then fine, but don't expect me to care anymore. You've done this twice now and I'm just done. I'm absolute tired of dealing with these fucking topics. Draco left. Did she post a topic? No. Does she still come back? Yes. There is no reason you can't come back to the site later even if you are bored of it now. The only reason I can think you would post a topic like this is for attention and I never thought you were that kind of guy, Kyo.

Fuck this shit. I'm tired of caring.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 22, 2012, 08:36:33 AM
I'm fucking sick of this shit. If you want to be overly dramatic about nothing then fine, but don't expect me to care anymore. You've done this twice now and I'm just done. I'm absolute tired of dealing with these fucking topics. Draco left. Did she post a topic? No. Does she still come back? Yes. There is no reason you can't come back to the site later even if you are bored of it now. The only reason I can think you would post a topic like this is for attention and I never thought you were that kind of guy, Kyo.

Fuck this shit. I'm tired of caring.

Errr... I'll be leaving and i wont come back, no matter what.
And i never said i'd be leaving before.
I was making this topic so i can say goodbye to everyone, but you just had to be a total asshole for no reason.
And i never even noticed Draco left, i always just thought she simply just posted less.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 22, 2012, 08:42:02 AM
I was making this topic so i can say goodbye to everyone, but you just had to be a total asshole for no reason.
I being an ass because there's no reason you have to leave.
I'm so fucking sick of seeing these topics that it makes my blood boil. Give me one good reason that you can't come back and visit. It makes me think that people making these topics don't realize how retarded they are when they make them themselves. It's just sad and unnecessary, and not sad in the tearing up way.

If you feel this site is worth leaving behind after all this time just for us to beg you not to go or so that you can prove something stupid then you don't even deserve to be here.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 22, 2012, 08:52:40 AM
I being an ass because there's no reason you have to leave.
I'm so fucking sick of seeing these topics that it makes my blood boil. Give me one good reason that you can't come back and visit. It makes me think that people making these topics don't realize how retarded they are when they make them themselves. It's just sad and unnecessary, and not sad in the tearing up way.

If you feel this site is worth leaving behind after all this time just for us to beg you not to go or so that you can prove something stupid then you don't even deserve to be here.

I MADE THIS TOPIC TO SAY FUCKING GOODBYE YOU FUCKING BASTARD.
MY FUCKING REASON TO LEAVE IS FUCKING LIFE, DO I NEED TO WRITE A FUCKING BIOGRAPHY FOR YOU?
I'M NOT ASKING ANYONE TO BEG ME TO STAY SINCE I WOULDN'T STAY FUCKING ANYWAY.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

I was making this topic simply thinking 'I'll be leaving soon, i better tell the people' and then you come in with your fucking bullshit.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 22, 2012, 08:56:28 AM
MY FUCKING REASON TO LEAVE IS FUCKING LIFE, DO I NEED TO WRITE A FUCKING BIOGRAPHY FOR YOU?
Yes, I would love that because then this topic might actually make sense. Unless you're getting your arms amputated I can't see why you can't just pop in every so often and ask how it's going instead of making it seems like you're disappearing off the face of the planet. When people say, "I'm leaving forever" but then say, "contact me on Facebook" it makes me wonder why the fuck they can't take five minutes out of their time to make a post on a forum but they can apparently IM us on Facebook.

It makes no fucking sense.

I believe we've grown close enough to the point where we at least deserve a reason why you feel you need to do this. It's unfair and it hurts us just as much as it hurts you. It's bullshit.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 22, 2012, 09:02:22 AM
Yes, I would love that because then this topic might actually make sense. Unless you're getting your arms amputated I can't see why you can't just pop in every so often and ask how it's going instead of making it seems like you're disappearing off the face of the planet. When people say, "I'm leaving forever" but then say, "contact me on Facebook" it makes me wonder why the fuck they can't take five minutes out of their time to make a post on a forum but they can apparently IM us on Facebook.

It makes no fucking sense.

Well, i wont write a damn biography for you.
And Skype/Facebook function like SMS on my Phone since they have specific apps for them.
Its simple chatting for a few minutes and way less time consuming. And you're also able to that while travelling.
Plus, you have friends who contact you anyway on FB/Skype.

Besides, if you dont care that i'll be leaving why even post?

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 22, 2012, 09:08:50 AM
Well, i wont write a damn biography for you.
And Skype/Facebook function like SMS on my Phone since they have specific apps for them.
Its simple chatting for a few minutes and way less time consuming. And you're also able to that while travelling.
Plus, you have friends who contact you anyway on FB/Skype.

Besides, if you dont care that i'll be leaving why even post?
I just think it's bullshit that I've grown attached to you guys and considered you some of my best friends and you all suddenly have the need to take off without the slightest explanation as to why, and that you apparently have to leave forever. If you have a phone that can run Skype I assume you have a phone that can run a web browser and even just posting once every few months is better than, "lol i'm leaving forever bye."

And use your head. Do you think that if I didn't legibly care about you that I'm be making such a big deal out of this? Ask Tana. The first day he came back I tracked his ass down and we spoke for hours. I care about you guys but topics like this don't exactly show me that you return those feelings.

Saying you're leaving forever and making it all dramatic just looks terrible. It's also bullshit to the people that truly consider you their friend.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 22, 2012, 09:15:13 AM
I just think it's bullshit that I've grown attached to you guys and considered you some of my best friends and you all suddenly have the need to take off without the slightest explanation as to why, and that you apparently have to leave forever. If you have a phone that can run Skype I assume you have a phone that can run a web browser and even just posting once every few months is better than, "lol i'm leaving forever bye."

And use your head. Do you think that if I didn't legibly care about you that I'm be making such a big deal out of this? Ask Tana. The first day he came back I tracked his ass down and we spoke for hours. I care about you guys but topics like this don't exactly show me that you return those feelings.

Tana was just beeing moody. He was back in like... 3 days.
And why would post once every few months? I'd forget about posting here anyway.

I'm reorganizing how i'm spending time and this just happens to be a victim of that.
I'll talk to other people more IRL and on Social Messagers (Facebook & Skype) and even there i'll still be cutting alot of time.

As i said, if you want to talk to me just do it over Facebook. And its not like anything happens here anyway, to be honest.

jkid101094

You missed the point of what I was saying but I can let that slide now that you aren't swearing at me anymore.

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 22, 2012, 09:25:46 AM
And why would post once every few months? I'd forget about posting here anyway.
How often do you see EP post here? Exactly. Not very often but he isn't gone. That's how I feel most people should try to be instead of over dramatizing the situation like it's the final episode of Clannad (don't quote me on that. I googled that shit but I needed a metaphor.)

I'm reorganizing how i'm spending time and this just happens to be a victim of that.
I'll talk to other people more IRL and on Social Messagers (Facebook & Skype) and even there i'll still be cutting alot of time.
I can understand work and stuff but I can't see how every few months you can't see how we're doing. I still check HCF and I'm the only one keeping that forum alive aside from Drillbit.

And its not like anything happens here anyway, to be honest.
And that's not going to change of people start following Chaos Dazer and Sonicmaddave.

Anyway I need to sleep before I passout. Hopefully you get things sorted out, Kyo.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Don't know why people feel the need to delete their account when they leave, but whatever.

Say hi to Tana for me.

Supersonic196

Are we really that lame? Good luck with life Kyo, It's been nice having you here :3

Jordan teh Echidna

Pesterchum = sirJayden

nazo unleashed

And now the forum's gonna be completely dead.

Great.

Super Sonic Boom

Talk about a slap in the face. :<

Well Kyo, I wish you the best of luck on whatever you do or where-ever you go after SZF. I personally would like to say on the behalf of the staff list we salute your contributions to the forum as a moderator, a member... and a friend. Thank you for being a great part to this community and we hope that you depart from this site with great thoughts and memories and possibly new connections to the outside world being made!

~ Sincerely, Chris Silvano

And just remember...
Let There Be Blue!

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on May 22, 2012, 09:39:25 AM
Don't know why people feel the need to delete their account when they leave, but whatever.

Say hi to Tana for me.
So that it would be harder for them to come back if they ever got the urge to do so. >.>
Like I said above. It's bullshit.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 22, 2012, 09:24:50 PM
So that it would be harder for them to come back if they ever got the urge to do so. >.>
Like I said above. It's bullshit.
Quote from: jkid101094 on May 22, 2012, 09:32:30 AM
And that's not going to change of people start following Chaos Dazer and Sonicmaddave.

Anyway I need to sleep before I passout. Hopefully you get things sorted out, Kyo.
Life moves on, maybe you should too.

HereAndThere

It took less than one week for Tana to pop back into the Chatbox for a while.
Sooo...I'm guessing, 1 to 3 months till you come back in some way.
Till then, have fun with life.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Jeexx on May 23, 2012, 12:24:41 AM
It took less than one week for Tana to pop back into the Chatbox for a while.
Sooo...I'm guessing, 1 to 3 months till you come back in some way.
Till then, have fun with life.

Thanks, but i aint like you nor am i like tana.

Gilly

I will never understand why people decide to say "I'm leaving and willl NEVER come back." sounds like people just like causing drama and it truly makes no sense to me. Even if you have a life or have other things to do, why do people have to say they will NEVER come back? It's clear as to how little you respect us if you just leave forever and don't even give any reason why. It's just silly. I also think that you feeling the need to delete your account is also pathetic and unnecessary. You could just essentially not log back in? Thanks for the giant "fuck you" to all of us here. No one should care at this point that you're leaving; I know I certainly don't. Good riddance, Kyo, you have lost my respect and you don't have my sympathy...

HereAndThere

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 23, 2012, 12:42:55 AM
Thanks, but i aint like you nor am i like tana.
Yeah...No...
You're human.
So, you are like me and Tana.
SillyKyo.

Riot_Monsterous

Now, I can see everyone's point in this, and why they would be so angry or annoyed, or upset.
But I think Kyo was just being decent on this. xD instead of just leaving, and making everyone (who doesn't have him on stuff like facebook, or skype, that is) worry, he's letting everyone know where to contact him.
No, I don't think it's necessary to delete the account or to "leave forever" he could check in every once inna while if there's nothing better to do, it really wouldn't hurt him any :l And giving a decent reason wouldn't hurt either.
It's still not late for him to change his mind on that either xD
But it's up to him. No need to make him feel like shit over it and no need to be all butthurt.
At least that's my opinion on eht o3o

jkid101094

Quote from: valia_wolfie on May 23, 2012, 01:36:29 AM
Now, I can see everyone's point in this, and why they would be so angry or annoyed, or upset.
But I think Kyo was just being decent on this. xD instead of just leaving, and making everyone (who doesn't have him on stuff like facebook, or skype, that is) worry, he's letting everyone know where to contact him.
No, I don't think it's necessary to delete the account or to "leave forever" he could check in every once inna while if there's nothing better to do, it really wouldn't hurt him any :l And giving a decent reason wouldn't hurt either.
It's still not late for him to change his mind on that either xD
But it's up to him. No need to make him feel like shit over it and no need to be all butthurt.
At least that's my opinion on eht o3o

After hearing claims like this over and over again, usually to no real change, it's hard to feel sentimental every time it happens. I feel that the vague reasons Kyo has given us are just disrespectful and that, as friends he's spent almost every day with for the past three years, we deserve to, at the very least, get a clear reason as to why. Refusing to tell us only makes his case worse and I feel I have every right to be mad because of it.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

why is it such a big deal that i want to leave? like seriously, i dont get it.

Riot_Monsterous

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 23, 2012, 01:43:50 AM
After hearing claims like this over and over again, usually to no real change, it's hard to feel sentimental every time it happens. I feel that the vague reasons Kyo has given us are just disrespectful and that, as friends he's spent almost every day with for the past three years, we deserve to, at the very least, get a clear reason as to why. Refusing to tell us only makes his case worse and I feel I have every right to be mad because of it.
Well, I can see why on that o-o and if he's gonna make claims, get everybody bummed or upset about it, then decide that he isn't really leaving later on.. then doing it all over again. That's kinda wrong xD
And a clear reason on why definitely wouldn't hurt, especially considering that not having one is causing a reason for people to be upset.
But like I said, (well, sorta) it's not like he's cutting off contact to everyone.
Now, if THAT happened, I would definitely see a reason for everyone to be pissed at him.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 23, 2012, 01:50:45 AM
why is it such a big deal that i want to leave? like seriously, i dont get it.
It's not a big deal that you want to leave. It's just that your reasoning for doing so makes no sense and the fact that you say you're never coming back makes you look like you're craving attention. I, at the very least, can say I really respect you, Kyo, but saying you're leaving forever, giving no logical reason as to why and then just expecting us to shut the hell up, say goodbye and deal with it shows the exact opposite towards us. We're your friends, not your food. We don't deserve to just be tossed in the trash just because you have something else to do.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 23, 2012, 01:56:09 AM
It's not a big deal that you want to leave. It's just that your reasoning for doing so makes no sense and the fact that you say you're never coming back makes you look like you're craving attention. I, at the very least, can say I really respect you, Kyo, but saying you're leaving forever, giving no logical reason as to why and then just expecting us to shut the hell up, say goodbye and deal with it shows the exact opposite towards us. We're your friends, not your food. We don't deserve to just be tossed in the trash just because you have something else to do.

Wouldn't it be that if i wanted people to beg me to stay or that I'd come back shortly afterwards that i just wanted attention?
Isn't the result the exact opposite since i wont be on here anymore?

Lol, i don't get it. In fact, none of you have added me in any IM-Service, so why make a sparrow into a vulture?

I could have also just left without saying anything, which i now realise is what i should have done.
At least then this shitfest wouldn't have happened and everyone would have just simply moved on.

Nobody ever made such a big deal about anybody else leaving, why me?

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 23, 2012, 02:23:40 AM
Wouldn't it be that if i wanted people to beg me to stay or that I'd come back shortly afterwards that i just wanted attention?
Isn't the result the exact opposite since i wont be on here anymore?

Lol, i don't get it. In fact, none of you have added me in any IM-Service, so why make a sparrow into a vulture?

I could have also just left without saying anything, which i now realise is what i should have done.
At least then this shitfest wouldn't have happened and everyone would have just simply moved on.

You're not getting what I'm saying at all, but I don't want to fight anymore. You win. Just go. Sorry the past few years have meant nothing to you in the end.

Also I don't even know what you have. You say you have Skype but I don't and I don't plan on it for the sake of avoiding, "skypeplz" 24/7. I can't add you to something I don't use. The only reason it became a shitfest is because you decided it was OK to just screw us all out of the blue and then try to cover it up by saying you can still be on Skype. If you can still be on Skype then there is no reason you can't drop by. Saying that you're leaving forever is just stupid and pointless and it doesn't do anything but tell us we aren't enough to make you come back and check up which is bullshit after all this time.

Post Merge: May 23, 2012, 08:41:28 AM

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 23, 2012, 02:23:40 AM
You're the oldest member to pull something like this and the way you did it made you seem like a douche.

But I'm done. See you later.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 23, 2012, 02:39:24 AM
You're not getting what I'm saying at all, but I don't want to fight anymore. You win. Just go. Sorry the past few years have meant nothing to you in the end.

Also I don't even know what you have. You say you have Skype but I don't and I don't plan on it for the sake of avoiding, "skypeplz" 24/7. I can't add you to something I don't use. The only reason it became a shitfest is because you decided it was OK to just screw us all out of the blue and then try to cover it up by saying you can still be on Skype. If you can still be on Skype then there is no reason you can't drop by. Saying that you're leaving forever is just stupid and pointless and it doesn't do anything but tell us we aren't enough to make you come back and check up which is bullshit after all this time.

Post Merge: May 23, 2012, 08:41:28 AM
You're the oldest member to pull something like this and the way you did it made you seem like a douche.

But I'm done. See you later.

I already have you on Facebook, i think?
But anyway, i wish you a wonderful time here and good luck with whatever obstacles life throws at you.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 23, 2012, 02:53:30 AM
But anyway, i wish you a wonderful time here and good luck with whatever obstacles life throws at you.
That's just about the only place so I hope I still see you there.
And same, I guess.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 23, 2012, 02:53:30 AM
Ooo i need to add you on FB :3
Pesterchum = sirJayden

jkid101094

Yeah, I just reread a bit of this conversation. I'm sorry for starting shit. It's just the way you decided to leave out of the blue and when the forum needed you the most that set me off.

I still don't see why you apparently don't want to come back but I'm not going to question you if you aren't going to answer. Sorry.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

So long. The track record for people that announce they're leaving and staying gone isn't great, but if I never say another thing to you, I wish only the best.

Gilly

It's still completely pointless to me for him to leave and NEVER RETURN when he wants to continue communicating with all of his friends here yet he is now going to prevent from ever coming back. NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: John Gillis on May 23, 2012, 07:55:39 AM
It's still completely pointless to me for him to leave and NEVER RETURN when he wants to continue communicating with all of his friends here yet he is now going to prevent from ever coming back. NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.
When you put it like that, yeah, it does seem a bit strange o-o

Hey, come on Kyo, you can at least like...post here once every week? At least visit for a post or two, we need activity, and you really help that bro.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Jordan teh Echidna on May 23, 2012, 08:24:51 AM
When you put it like that, yeah, it does seem a bit strange o-o

Hey, come on Kyo, you can at least like...post here once every week? At least visit for a post or two, we need activity, and you really help that bro.
Quote from: John Gillis on May 23, 2012, 07:55:39 AM

I've been trying to that by posting countless topics in hope this site might get active, but in reality the only one still making proper posts and is active on this site is jkid with a flavour of wind, jeexx & 196.

And how many times does John post anyway? Once per month? Maybe even less than that?
You of all people should be able to relate why I'm doing this, since you're working.
Difference being that I'll be shutting down my entire activity instead of being a phantom.

Also, let me ask; Do you talk with Jon or SSB on here? Yeah, thought so.

And, not to be mean, but i dont want anything to do with a site where an Admin posts images of his dick anyway.

Gilly

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 23, 2012, 08:55:59 AM
I've been trying to that by posting countless topics in hope this site might get active, but in reality the only one still making proper posts and is active on this site is jkid with a flavour of wind, jeexx & 196.

And how many times does John post anyway? Once per month? Maybe even less than that?
You of all people should be able to relate why I'm doing this, since you're working.
Difference being that I'll be shutting down my entire activity instead of being a phantom.

And, not to be mean, but i dont want anything to do with a site where an Admin posts images of his dick anyway.

Well that was removed, and it doesn't change the point that it's pointless for you to just abandon the site entirely when you can just visit frequently now and again. Instead of complaining about the activity, you could have maybe came up with ideas or helped increase activity here? Instead you take this route. But it's whatever, goodbye.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: John Gillis on May 23, 2012, 10:20:54 AM
Instead of complaining about the activity, you could have maybe came up with ideas or helped increase activity here?
I've been trying to do that by posting countless topics in hope this site might get active, but in reality the only one still making proper posts and is active on this site is jkid with a flavour of wind, jeexx & 196.

Might i add that four of those people are not even active anymore.

Gilly

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 23, 2012, 10:43:32 AM

Might i add that four of those people are not even active anymore.

So then don't leave? It's an internet site, you can come and go as you please. It's not somewhere where you can't come back to after you decide to leave...

Chimmy Chonga

This entire thread is fucking stupid. Just stating.

shrinky dinks

Gilly

Quote from: Stachekip on May 23, 2012, 11:09:37 AM
This entire thread is fucking stupid. Just stating.

Oh, Biondi.... You silly COS!

Chimmy Chonga

Yay, I was mentioned! :D

shrinky dinks

Elija2

YOLO

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: John Gillis on May 23, 2012, 10:57:16 AM
So then don't leave? It's an internet site, you can come and go as you please. It's not somewhere where you can't come back to after you decide to leave...

Nope, life calls - sorry.
If anything, i'd come back after a few years if this site is active again.

Chimmy Chonga

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 24, 2012, 08:25:00 AM
Nope, life calls - sorry.
If anything, i'd come back after a few years if this site is active again.
Okay, but that doesn't entail deleting your account. You can just leave your account inactive in case you decide to visit again in a few years or even a few months.

Also, WHAT'S~ THE~ DEAL~ WITH~ THE~ TILDES~?

shrinky dinks

Mephiles

bye kyo, I wish you didn't have to leave. =<
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Stachekip on May 24, 2012, 09:23:05 AM
Okay, but that doesn't entail deleting your account.

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 22, 2012, 09:24:50 PM
So that it would be harder for them to come back if they ever got the urge to do so.

Quote from: Stachekip on May 24, 2012, 09:23:05 AM
You can just leave your account inactive in case you decide to visit again in a few years

lolincase
But okay, fine.

SuperSonic23

Bye Kyo. I'll miss you. You've been such a good friend to me since I've been here. Good luck with your life. Until you come back, stay gold. See ya later...Kyoushu. :'(
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Riot_Monsterous

Oh, right o3o I  didn't actually say bye yet xD..
Well, uhmm.. bye then. good luck with life and all that :3 annnnd you already know you shall be missed.

Chimmy Chonga

WHAT'S WITH THE TILDES?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

shrinky dinks

Mikey

You is a bitch. >:(
Whats the point in leaving? Does checking the forum really take THAT much time out of your life? Is the forum such a hindrance to your life you MUST leave forever? It doesn't make sense really.

Mephiles

so, this is what kyo is gonna remember us for.. :D
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

xSalashawty

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 22, 2012, 08:22:06 AM
I shall be taking my leave.

After the 31th of May i will completely vanish of this site and i will terminate my account myself.
What..
>Cries in a corner

The only thing I'd like to say about this though is that when people promise that they'll leave forever, they'll always come back. If you end up keep your promise and end up not coming back at least once, then I wish you a good farewell. God bless you for the rest of your life.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: TVtropesCAD's Boomerang Law: If an active user creates a post announcing they are voluntarily leaving the community, they will almost certainly return. The length of the post is directly proportional to their likelihood of returning and inversely proportional to the time it will take for them to return. However, if an active user suddenly disappears without announcing themselves, and it was not because they were banned, the chances of them returning are much less, let alone the chances of them being remembered outside of the occasional "hey, what ever happened to MacGuffin?"

Gilly

Quote from: MikeyLevi on May 25, 2012, 07:27:25 AM
You is a bitch. >:(
Whats the point in leaving? Does checking the forum really take THAT much time out of your life? Is the forum such a hindrance to your life you MUST leave forever? It doesn't make sense really.

I agree entirely.

shadowDOESrock

I wouldnt really be online here 'till like.... around the same time next year.
And i'm assuming that by then this site is either a) dead or b) i have forgotten about it.

Quote from: TheGameNinja on May 25, 2012, 04:10:35 PM
If an active user creates a post announcing they are voluntarily leaving the community, they will almost certainly return. The length of the post is directly proportional to their likelihood of returning and inversely proportional to the time it will take for them to return. However, if an active user suddenly disappears without announcing themselves, and it was not because they were banned, the chances of them returning are much less, let alone the chances of them being remembered outside of the occasional "hey, what ever happened to MacGuffin?"

And because i didnt want to be a silent asshole i posted this topic - like i already said to jkid before.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 26, 2012, 04:45:48 AM
I wouldnt really be online here 'till like.... around the same time next year.
And i'm assuming that by then this site is either a) dead or [b) i have forgotten about it.

And because i didnt want to be a silent asshole i posted this topic - like i already said to jkid before.
Both of those are bullshit. You're leaving at the worst possible time. Just know that if you come back thing won't be the same. =P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 26, 2012, 04:51:34 AM
Just know that if you come back thing won't be the same. =P

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 26, 2012, 04:51:34 AM
Both of those are bullshit. You're leaving at the worst possible time.

How so? & How so?

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.