Main Menu

Goodbye everyone~ Its been a wonderful time here.

Started by shadowDOESrock, May 22, 2012, 08:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

I shall be taking my leave.

After the 31th of May i will completely vanish of this site and i will terminate my account myself.
Until then, I will continue to try keeping the forum clean of bots.

For those who still want to have contact with me - I'm always available for a text-chat on Skype
Username: darkkyoushu 

With 36 Days Logged In, 3100 Posts and 560 Topics i will be leaving this fantastic site.
It was a wonderful time on here since 2008.

I also wish all of you a wonderful life and may god bless you all.

-Your Lovely Kyo (aka shadowDOESrock, MewZero, Kumori Kyoushu, DarkKyoushu)

I'll miss you all~

Goodbye.

jkid101094

For those of you who tl;dr'd Kyo finally came out of the closet. He's officially a faggot.

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 22, 2012, 08:22:06 AM
After the 31th of May i will completely vanquish from this site and i will terminate my account myself.
Until then, I will continue trying to keep the forum clean of bots.
Also your Engrish is showing again.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 22, 2012, 08:29:51 AM
For those of you who tl;dr'd Kyo finally came out of the closet. He's officially a faggot.
Also your Engrish is showing again.

What?

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 22, 2012, 08:32:29 AM
What?
I'm fucking sick of this shit. If you want to be overly dramatic about nothing then fine, but don't expect me to care anymore. You've done this twice now and I'm just done. I'm absolute tired of dealing with these fucking topics. Draco left. Did she post a topic? No. Does she still come back? Yes. There is no reason you can't come back to the site later even if you are bored of it now. The only reason I can think you would post a topic like this is for attention and I never thought you were that kind of guy, Kyo.

Fuck this shit. I'm tired of caring.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 22, 2012, 08:36:33 AM
I'm fucking sick of this shit. If you want to be overly dramatic about nothing then fine, but don't expect me to care anymore. You've done this twice now and I'm just done. I'm absolute tired of dealing with these fucking topics. Draco left. Did she post a topic? No. Does she still come back? Yes. There is no reason you can't come back to the site later even if you are bored of it now. The only reason I can think you would post a topic like this is for attention and I never thought you were that kind of guy, Kyo.

Fuck this shit. I'm tired of caring.

Errr... I'll be leaving and i wont come back, no matter what.
And i never said i'd be leaving before.
I was making this topic so i can say goodbye to everyone, but you just had to be a total asshole for no reason.
And i never even noticed Draco left, i always just thought she simply just posted less.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 22, 2012, 08:42:02 AM
I was making this topic so i can say goodbye to everyone, but you just had to be a total asshole for no reason.
I being an ass because there's no reason you have to leave.
I'm so fucking sick of seeing these topics that it makes my blood boil. Give me one good reason that you can't come back and visit. It makes me think that people making these topics don't realize how retarded they are when they make them themselves. It's just sad and unnecessary, and not sad in the tearing up way.

If you feel this site is worth leaving behind after all this time just for us to beg you not to go or so that you can prove something stupid then you don't even deserve to be here.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 22, 2012, 08:52:40 AM
I being an ass because there's no reason you have to leave.
I'm so fucking sick of seeing these topics that it makes my blood boil. Give me one good reason that you can't come back and visit. It makes me think that people making these topics don't realize how retarded they are when they make them themselves. It's just sad and unnecessary, and not sad in the tearing up way.

If you feel this site is worth leaving behind after all this time just for us to beg you not to go or so that you can prove something stupid then you don't even deserve to be here.

I MADE THIS TOPIC TO SAY FUCKING GOODBYE YOU FUCKING BASTARD.
MY FUCKING REASON TO LEAVE IS FUCKING LIFE, DO I NEED TO WRITE A FUCKING BIOGRAPHY FOR YOU?
I'M NOT ASKING ANYONE TO BEG ME TO STAY SINCE I WOULDN'T STAY FUCKING ANYWAY.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

I was making this topic simply thinking 'I'll be leaving soon, i better tell the people' and then you come in with your fucking bullshit.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 22, 2012, 08:56:28 AM
MY FUCKING REASON TO LEAVE IS FUCKING LIFE, DO I NEED TO WRITE A FUCKING BIOGRAPHY FOR YOU?
Yes, I would love that because then this topic might actually make sense. Unless you're getting your arms amputated I can't see why you can't just pop in every so often and ask how it's going instead of making it seems like you're disappearing off the face of the planet. When people say, "I'm leaving forever" but then say, "contact me on Facebook" it makes me wonder why the fuck they can't take five minutes out of their time to make a post on a forum but they can apparently IM us on Facebook.

It makes no fucking sense.

I believe we've grown close enough to the point where we at least deserve a reason why you feel you need to do this. It's unfair and it hurts us just as much as it hurts you. It's bullshit.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 22, 2012, 09:02:22 AM
Yes, I would love that because then this topic might actually make sense. Unless you're getting your arms amputated I can't see why you can't just pop in every so often and ask how it's going instead of making it seems like you're disappearing off the face of the planet. When people say, "I'm leaving forever" but then say, "contact me on Facebook" it makes me wonder why the fuck they can't take five minutes out of their time to make a post on a forum but they can apparently IM us on Facebook.

It makes no fucking sense.

Well, i wont write a damn biography for you.
And Skype/Facebook function like SMS on my Phone since they have specific apps for them.
Its simple chatting for a few minutes and way less time consuming. And you're also able to that while travelling.
Plus, you have friends who contact you anyway on FB/Skype.

Besides, if you dont care that i'll be leaving why even post?

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 22, 2012, 09:08:50 AM
Well, i wont write a damn biography for you.
And Skype/Facebook function like SMS on my Phone since they have specific apps for them.
Its simple chatting for a few minutes and way less time consuming. And you're also able to that while travelling.
Plus, you have friends who contact you anyway on FB/Skype.

Besides, if you dont care that i'll be leaving why even post?
I just think it's bullshit that I've grown attached to you guys and considered you some of my best friends and you all suddenly have the need to take off without the slightest explanation as to why, and that you apparently have to leave forever. If you have a phone that can run Skype I assume you have a phone that can run a web browser and even just posting once every few months is better than, "lol i'm leaving forever bye."

And use your head. Do you think that if I didn't legibly care about you that I'm be making such a big deal out of this? Ask Tana. The first day he came back I tracked his ass down and we spoke for hours. I care about you guys but topics like this don't exactly show me that you return those feelings.

Saying you're leaving forever and making it all dramatic just looks terrible. It's also bullshit to the people that truly consider you their friend.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 22, 2012, 09:15:13 AM
I just think it's bullshit that I've grown attached to you guys and considered you some of my best friends and you all suddenly have the need to take off without the slightest explanation as to why, and that you apparently have to leave forever. If you have a phone that can run Skype I assume you have a phone that can run a web browser and even just posting once every few months is better than, "lol i'm leaving forever bye."

And use your head. Do you think that if I didn't legibly care about you that I'm be making such a big deal out of this? Ask Tana. The first day he came back I tracked his ass down and we spoke for hours. I care about you guys but topics like this don't exactly show me that you return those feelings.

Tana was just beeing moody. He was back in like... 3 days.
And why would post once every few months? I'd forget about posting here anyway.

I'm reorganizing how i'm spending time and this just happens to be a victim of that.
I'll talk to other people more IRL and on Social Messagers (Facebook & Skype) and even there i'll still be cutting alot of time.

As i said, if you want to talk to me just do it over Facebook. And its not like anything happens here anyway, to be honest.

jkid101094

You missed the point of what I was saying but I can let that slide now that you aren't swearing at me anymore.

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 22, 2012, 09:25:46 AM
And why would post once every few months? I'd forget about posting here anyway.
How often do you see EP post here? Exactly. Not very often but he isn't gone. That's how I feel most people should try to be instead of over dramatizing the situation like it's the final episode of Clannad (don't quote me on that. I googled that shit but I needed a metaphor.)

I'm reorganizing how i'm spending time and this just happens to be a victim of that.
I'll talk to other people more IRL and on Social Messagers (Facebook & Skype) and even there i'll still be cutting alot of time.
I can understand work and stuff but I can't see how every few months you can't see how we're doing. I still check HCF and I'm the only one keeping that forum alive aside from Drillbit.

And its not like anything happens here anyway, to be honest.
And that's not going to change of people start following Chaos Dazer and Sonicmaddave.

Anyway I need to sleep before I passout. Hopefully you get things sorted out, Kyo.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Don't know why people feel the need to delete their account when they leave, but whatever.

Say hi to Tana for me.

Supersonic196

Are we really that lame? Good luck with life Kyo, It's been nice having you here :3

Jordan teh Echidna

Pesterchum = sirJayden