TOONAMI IS BACK BITCHES

Started by TheGameNinja, May 16, 2012, 10:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Not like this was surprising or anything.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: TheGameNinja on May 16, 2012, 10:28:52 AM

I knew when they said "Stay tuned", they would revive it! I even signed a petition to bring it back! OH, HOW HAPPY I AM!!! ;D
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Riot_Monsterous

Yayyyy! :3 Now, only if I still had cable xD

Hakudamashi

It's not like I can watch it anyway.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on May 16, 2012, 03:23:51 PM
lol Big O season 3?
You couldn't have posted that and not have expected me to flock in.

Big O doesn't really need a third season, but I can't say I won't be looking forward to it if it does happen.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Here's what the launch lineup's going to be:

12:00 a.m. - Bleach
12:30 a.m. - Deadman Wonderland
1:00 a.m. - Casshern Sins
1:30 a.m. - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
2:00 a.m. - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG
2:30 a.m. - Cowboy Bebop

They're "looking into" One Piece, Gundam Wing, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Fairy Tail, and Inuyasha: The Final Act but don't have them yet. DBZ and Naruto's broadcast rights are currently held by Nick and Disney respectively, so they can't show them. They've also said that their budget is very tight and that if we want to see more that THEY NEED THE RATINGS TO BE GREAT.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on May 21, 2012, 12:00:35 PM

They're "looking into" One Piece, Gundam Wing. Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Fairy Tail, and Inuyasha: The Final Act but don't have them yet. Naruto and DBZ's broadcast rights are currently held by Nick and Disney respectively, so they can't show them. They've also said that their budget is very tight and that if we want to see more that THEY NEED THE RATINGS TO BE GREAT.
I've heard of these and been wanting to watch some of them. I WISH I could watch but I don't have cable...fucking cable. ;~;

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Draco has no motherfucking excuse now.

I'm pretty damn sure they have been lusting after Panty and Stocking for awhile now.
Their first broadcast will have amazing ratings as this is their first true return to society. And as long as they are able to entertain us like they did a month ago, there should be no problem.

SuperSonic23

They're "looking into" One Piece, Gundam Wing, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Fairy Tail, and Inuyasha: The Final Act but don't have them yet. Naruto and DBZ's broadcast rights are currently held by Nick and Disney respectively, so they can't show them. They've also said that their budget is very tight and that if we want to see more that THEY NEED THE RATINGS TO BE GREAT.

Dude, Naruto's with Disney, and DBZ's with Nick. Scramble fail, lol.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

TheGameNinja

fix'd

Peter Cullen will not be reprising his role as the "voice" of Toonami because of his busy work schedule (though I think that if the ratings are good and the budget increases, they might be able to get him). SARA will not be returning for now. TOM will still be voiced by Steve Blum and will be an updated version of his third iteration (before TOMas the Tank Engine). The Absolution will be slightly different, but mostly identical to its last appearance. Anime will keep their theme songs, but each show will still have Toonami's trademark intro sequences.

There is no western animation on the block for now, but they are looking into it. Though Samurai Jack and Megas XLR have already been addressed as being "unlikely."

jkid101094

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBJpvL14Cc4&feature=g-all-c

Is there any way I can watch online? It's not fair that I can't support something I like because my family doesn't have the funds to throw down for cable. :U

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.