America doesnt like lots of naked skin

Started by shadowDOESrock, May 14, 2012, 04:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 15, 2012, 12:23:29 PM
and fix your government.
If I could I would. I can't just waltz into the fucking White House, shake petition in Obama's face and tell him to fix everything.

Like I said you guys assume that just because the people you hear about are fucking retarded that everyone is and while I realize you can't avoid stereotyping I've seen said stereotyping evolve into pure hatred for no reason whatsoever and it pisses me off.

Quote from: windlessusher on May 15, 2012, 12:31:01 PM
True, but don't you guys have the power of voting? All the horrible practices, laws passed and all these things are made by a government that was voted in by the public. Meaning, as far as I'm concerned, any horrible desicion done by the country which leads to other countries hating them is a desicion that is in agreement with all those that voted them in power.

If you voted for the other party, or you do like what my family does and just don't vote, then you're cool in my book.

But let's not get off-topic.
I don't vote, nor do I plan to. Voting is just considered "American" for whatever reason and some people feel they have to do it. To each his own.

We vote people in, but we can't stop them from lying. The voting system is so corrupt it isn't even funny, and, as far as I know, that's the only thing we have a voice in deciding.

I advise you watch this if you need a little example to why our method of voting is shit.

The reason our government is such shit is because there's no way to insure the person who gets voted in will do what was promised, and even then they could just be talking out their asses.

I'm sure you could get a better understanding of this from someone who actually had bigger insight as to how this shit works. I only know what I've managed to learn in school and even then I never learned that much.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

You can't complain about who was voted into office if you yourself didn't vote.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 15, 2012, 12:41:15 PM
too many motherf*cking words
I think the reason why the stereotype of America turned into rage against  the country becuase well... how many other stereotypes actually harm countries other than their own?

And thanks for the video, It taught a lot.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on May 15, 2012, 01:09:57 PM
And thanks for the video, It taught a lot.
Not sure if that's sarcasm but I rewatched them all and there are better ones on his channel, though, they don't touch on half of the other bullshit such as people selling house seats and whatnot.

I was kind of hoping someone would come back me up for this because I probably know the least of what is going on then anyone else here...I never cared for politics.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 15, 2012, 01:13:34 PM
Not sure if that's sarcasm
This is the third time I've been told that, guys seriously, chill, you'll know when I'm being sarcastic.

Also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo&feature=BFa&list=SP87DB3F7E8107A4AE
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

ANYWAY, back on topic.

Does anyone know where I can find loli hentai?

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Elija2 on May 15, 2012, 01:38:57 PM
ANYWAY, back on topic.

ask tana.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on May 15, 2012, 01:38:57 PM
ANYWAY, back on topic.

To the Adult Section with you
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

shadowDOESrock

TheGameNinja

America loooooves naked skin. But old people run everything and new media are evil. And in America, sex > violence on the offensive meter.

Also, once someone gets elected, unless it's something big like the president, it's hard to get them out of office. Especially in the important places like the House or Senate. Basically, time is what it takes to change American law. Time enough for the oldest and most stubborn lawmakers to retire or die. Not the most optimistic thing in the world, but there it is.

Hyper Shadow 00

Next thing u know they'll wanna make anything without masks rated M... evil people...
Mew is awesome