America doesnt like lots of naked skin

Started by shadowDOESrock, May 14, 2012, 04:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

I've never had sex before, and I gotta deal with the fact that I may never have sex. I've lived a healthy, stable life without, and I'm sure I can continue to live a healthy stable life without it, so I'm not gonna potentially ruin all of that just for something that may or may not be the greatest thing ever. And what guarantee do I have that it's great anyway? word of mouth... Well they also told me that smoking and doing drugs is awesome too, yeah, f*ck that.

But let's not get off-topic now...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on May 15, 2012, 11:34:12 AM
I know, right? I've never had sex in my life and look how I turned out?
Oh, so that's why you waste your time on a Sonic Forum attempting to troll little kids.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: windlessusher on May 15, 2012, 11:40:03 AM
I've never had sex before, and I gotta deal with the fact that I may never have sex. I've lived a healthy, stable life without, and I'm sure I can continue to live a healthy stable life without it, so I'm not gonna potentially ruin all of that just for something that may or may not be the greatest thing ever. And what guarantee do I have that it's great anyway? word of mouth... Well they also told me that smoking and doing drugs is awesome too, yeah, f*ck that.

But let's not get off-topic now...

Dude, just masturbate.

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 15, 2012, 11:41:16 AM
Oh, so that's why you waste your time on a Sonic Forum attempting to troll little kids.

Hey..!

I wouldn't call you guys little kids considering we're all in the same age group here.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Im not offended by the fact that American parents are pussies, im annoyed by the fact that every other topic Kyo makes ostracizes Americans as a whole. And plus, i kinda doubt that the ESRB rating would only change the rating for that. Otherwise wouldnt all the MMORPGs and James Bond games be rated M? Hell why not all RPG games and some Mario games while we are at it? And if it was then someone (parent) took a personal vendetta against this one game as it may have been the parent's first time seeing an MMORPG.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on May 15, 2012, 11:59:24 AM
Im not offended by the fact that American parents are pussies, im annoyed by the fact that every other topic Kyo makes ostracizes Americans as a whole.
America hasn't given us a good reason not to.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on May 15, 2012, 12:04:12 PM
America hasn't given us a good reason not to.
I don't like how other countries discriminate America as a whole.

It's not like there aren't some good people in it. It's like me looking at a Jamaican pedophile then assuming everyone there fucks their children.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: SmashFinale on May 15, 2012, 11:59:24 AM
And plus, i kinda doubt that the ESRB rating would only change the rating for that. Otherwise wouldnt all the MMORPGs and James Bond games be rated M? Hell why not all RPG games and some Mario games while we are at it?

Thats why its so silly.

''Whaaa... The American Rating Board is the finest there is - this is the first time i've read about something so.. stupid from the ESRB.
Giving a perfectly fine game a M rating for revealing clothing? seriously?''

Did you even read my reply?!

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 15, 2012, 12:06:36 PM
I don't like how other countries discriminate America as a whole.

It's not like there aren't some good people in it. It's like me looking at a Jamaican pedophile then assuming everyone there fucks their children.

Maybe if the american government wouldn't shove their nose into everyone's business people wouldn't hate on america so much.

Also, that's a retarded example.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 15, 2012, 12:06:36 PM
We kinda do actually... so that's a bad example
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 15, 2012, 12:09:09 PM
Also, that's a retarded example.
Please elaborate on how my example sucks, oh, All-Knowing Ky-

Quote from: windlessusher on May 15, 2012, 12:11:58 PM
We kinda do actually... so that's a bad example
Well goddamnit.

You get what I meant, though.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 15, 2012, 12:13:47 PM
You get what I meant, though.
Oh I understand what you mean, now try to understand what I mean
If you want to shake the stereotype so badly, and you want the public to stop hating Americans as a whole, then how about the majority of you stop being stupid and start doing something about the universal hatred your country has accumulated?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on May 15, 2012, 12:17:41 PM
Oh I understand what you mean, now try to understand what I mean
If you want to shake the stereotype so badly, and you want the public to stop hating Americans as a whole, then how about the majority of you stop being stupid and start doing something about the universal hatred your country has accumulated?
Because I'm not my country.

Don't hate me because all you see around me are rednecks and idiots.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 15, 2012, 12:20:13 PM

and fix your government.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 15, 2012, 12:20:13 PM

True, but don't you guys have the power of voting? All the horrible practices, laws passed and all these things are made by a government that was voted in by the public. Meaning, as far as I'm concerned, any horrible desicion done by the country which leads to other countries hating them is a desicion that is in agreement with all those that voted them in power.

If you voted for the other party, or you do like what my family does and just don't vote, then you're cool in my book.

But let's not get off-topic.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay