Keith Vaz wants Age-Ratings to be extended to censor actual content.

Started by shadowDOESrock, May 03, 2012, 05:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 04, 2012, 04:23:57 PM
I enjoy killing roaches, swinging axes at townsfolks heads and burning people alive in these games.
Can't do that sh*t in Harvest Moon
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on May 04, 2012, 04:34:00 PM
Can't do that sh*t in Harvest Moon
No, but you can neglect feeding your cows then watch them slowly die of hunger and illness then suffer through a heart wrenching scene as a guy bangs on your door to tell you your cow is dead.

Also you can bang a chick and have her child and, in A Wonderful Life, you can even CHEAT on your girlfriends and have them running up to your door the next day sobbing their eyes out to tell you what a careless dick you are.

Harvest Moon is serious shit, son.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 04, 2012, 04:39:47 PM
No, but you can neglect feeding your cows then watch them slowly die of hunger and illness then suffer through a heart wrenching scene as a guy bangs on your door to tell you your cow is dead.

Also you can bang a chick and have her child and, in A Wonderful Life, you can even CHEAT on your girlfriends and have them running up to your door the next day sobbing their eyes out to tell you what a careless dick you are.

Harvest Moon is serious shit, son.
You remind me soo much of Makoto right now.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 04, 2012, 04:49:56 PM
Makoto as in...?
Makoto Itou, the biggest douchebag that's ever existed in the history of animation

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay