*Spoiler*This Game's Bosses Could Have Been Final Bosses*spoiler*

Started by jkid101094, May 01, 2012, 12:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

One of the main complaints I'm seeing rummaging around in the cesspool of Sonic 4 Stuff is that, "The Eggman bosses in this game could be final bosses."

They said that the bosses in this game could should have been a final boss if not a later boss in a much longer game. Curious, I went to go see what all the buzz was about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkDPatb4uSA&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=5NpQFyYmH04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUtC1ZqiWao&feature=relmfu

"Holy fucking shit."

I agree fully. You fight Eggman in every other Zone beginning with Sylvania Castle and Metal Sonic in every other Zone after. Compared to the Metal Sonic fights in this game (which seem more reminiscent of Stardust Speedway) and some of the bosses in Episode 1 these bosses really seem to take the cake. Compare this thing:

To that Oil Ocean boss. Seriously, that thing could knock Death Egg Robos' goddamn lights out.

Seriously, why the hell has Eggman been holding back?

I consider S4E1 and S4E2 as one, complete, 8 Zone Sonic game so these bosses seem a bit more fitting for me but I can't help but wish they were all that big.

Eh, I'm tired so this probably doesn't make sense but, go on, tell me your opinions.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

NOW Eggman is acting like a man with an IQ of 300, he built a giant kickass f*ck you robot out of scrap metal and magnets.

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hyper Shadow 00

Agreed completely... And FINALLY A GAME WHERE IT ISNT SO EASY TO GET TO THE END!!! SEGA YOU'VE FINALLY DONE SOMETHING RIGHT!!! -shot-
Mew is awesome

Hakudamashi

It should also be noted that you can go super sonic in all the boss stages

But the final boss actually has a move that knocks you out of Super Sonic AND resets your rings to 0 ._.
Eggman you have my respect again
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Super Sonic Boom

That last boss is something. Not difficult but he has specific hit boxes that damage you and will not inflict damage on him. If you hit one of those, you are forced to scramble for rings AND OR hit Eggman before your invulnerability runs out - that is, if Tails doesn't hit him before you can do either of those.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Chris Silvano on May 18, 2012, 12:21:47 AM
That last boss is something. Not difficult but he has specific hit boxes that damage you and will not inflict damage on him. If you hit one of those, you are forced to scramble for rings AND OR hit Eggman before your invulnerability runs out - that is, if Tails doesn't hit him before you can do either of those.
Not to mention the more times you get hit, the further the rings fly away, to the point that they're impossible to get back. So like, you can only afford to get hit by this guy 11 times maximum.

Also f*ck yeah Tails.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

CreeperGang310

that oil dessert boss WAS something. and that damn metal sonic boss theme. i love it so much  ;D

SonicNo1Fanatic

Tanassy

Quote from: CreeperGang310 on August 03, 2012, 03:04:31 PM
that oil dessert boss WAS something. and that damn metal sonic boss theme. i love it so much  ;D
Oil dessert? Sounds pretty tasty.

Also, this game is still too easy.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on August 16, 2012, 03:09:55 AM
Oil dessert? Sounds pretty tasty.

Also, this game is still too easy.
It's easy to beat, a pain in the ass to speedrun...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: MrMikeTheHedgehog on August 29, 2012, 02:54:46 PM
I only hated the oil dessert boss, It took forever!  >:(
Especially if you're trying to get "that" trophy.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay