Main Menu

That's It. You've Finally Pissed Me Off.

Started by jkid101094, April 18, 2012, 12:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Usually I don't let things bother me but I can't let the stupidity slide any longer. The next time I see a "Do you guys hate me?" topic I'm going to strangle the OP. I am so sick of people doing this. Meph posted a topic about this a long time ago but I can't find it so I'm saying this again.

NO ONE IS GOING TO GIVE YOU SYMPATHY AND NO ONE SHOULD.

Why is it that people can't understand that saying that we hate them is only going to piss the majority of us off? I'm not going to kiss your ass and beg you not to go like you're expecting me to and I suggest that no one else do it either. If you have a problem with someone work it out with them through PMs or Skype or whatever the hell. Don't assume you aren't welcome here because one guy called you a faggot. It's stupid to think that and people actually will start hating you if you're doing nothing but seeking pity.

Another thing you guys have to understand is that it's April. School is still in session but we're nearing the end of it so things like prom and other school events are going on right now. I'm sorry but once in a lifetime events are much more important to most people then checking a forum that is dead as it is. Most people here are getting older and starting to have lives. Deal with it. Everyone else is doing just fine.

If someone doesn't respond to you posts that doesn't mean they hate you. Reread the topic, maybe you posted the same thing as someone else earlier. The people here are nice and if your idea is worth responding to they will. Get over it.

What pisses me off the most is that the people doing this are older members that have seen people do this and helped them get over it. Seriously, guys. We're all friends here but if you start whining like a bitch no one is going to give a shit. We've seen too much to feel sorry about it anymore and you should be strong enough to not feel pity on yourself for something so goddamn stupid. If you don't think highly enough of us to say that we're your friends and some stupid argument would never make us hate you then maybe you SHOULD leave because you obviously don't think the same of us as we do you.

Please stop it before I blow a fucking fuse. We're all friends here, stop trying to convince us differently.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

To fair, if they hadn't posted those topics, we wouldn't have a jkid rant. :I

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on April 18, 2012, 12:24:59 PM
To fair, if they hadn't posted those topics, we wouldn't have a jkid rant. :I
Maybe it's because I'm tired but I'm trying to figure out if I should smile or frown at this.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mephiles

was this what you were talking about?

http://soniczoneforum.com/index.php?topic=6047.0

polls, notices, whatever. it still applies here
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

jkid101094

Quote from: Mephiles on April 18, 2012, 12:33:24 PM
was this what you were talking about?

http://soniczoneforum.com/index.php?topic=6047.0

polls, notices, whatever. it still applies here
Oh, sorry. I didn't think of looking in the Polls section. ^^;

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mephiles

polls section makes more sense, since we can actually decide there, but it's not your fault they don't know how to use the forum. xD maybe just clone or link my topic to this one, since it's already been discussed
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

TheGameNinja

Poll = voting, of which there was none in that thread. Also, this shouldn't need any voting. People just need to 1.) not take the internet so seriously and 2.) not jump to conclusions about how other people think.

Hakudamashi

It's as if friends aren't allowed to  quarrel...

Frankly, I don't think I want be friends with someone who agrees with everything I say...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

The Forgotten Alex

Wah gyz ths gy on teh chat calld me a btch, do everyone hates meh?
People asked.

SuperSonic23

I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Dracoslythe

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 29, 2012, 10:17:46 AM
What happened here?

lol ftw. +1. Anyways, is it partly my fault, cuz if it is, I apologize.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Zenic

Man, you are really pissed, use this *Gives Warning Gun* Good luck