The MOD Community

Started by Hakudamashi, April 15, 2012, 02:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Since I've totally wrapped my head around the whole "Let's make our own DLC" idea, I thought that a topic for the various mods on this game is in order.

So I would like to draw attention to this MOD which allows you to play as Silver

And now he can FLY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMkGJmyEfXs&feature=related
Good to see him putting those psychic powers to good use. You can try to beat him in a race

BUT IT'S NO USE!!!
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

We need the game before we can mod it, silly.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Well this topic will still be here whenever you do get the game... PC ver. anyway.

Also, here's another helpful mod I found, y'know how Super Sonic sucks major donkey balls cause he sucks up rings like nobody's business and he doesn't get any faster or jump any higher than regular Sonic? Well instead of waiting for SEGA to patch in a fix, here's a MOD that'll do just the trick.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Everyone should check out the Youtube Channel "Megamaniscrazy", he makes kickass texture hacks and he also has an insanely awesome shadow mod that ISN'T just a model swap.

Supersonic196

Quote from: windlessusher on April 15, 2012, 02:57:55 PM
Good to see him putting those psychic powers to good use. You can try to beat him in a race
BUT IT'S NO USE!!!
+1

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 15, 2012, 04:45:27 PM
Everyone should check out the Youtube Channel "Megamaniscrazy", he makes kickass texture hacks and he also has an insanely awesome shadow mod that ISN'T just a model swap.

Yeah, I've been looking at it, everything about it is great, except his skating animation... it's kinda awkward...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

The skating animation was fixed in the latest version.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Sounds like a matter of just swapping some textures.