Since there's a chance that I'm killing this forum...

Started by SuperSonic23, April 11, 2012, 11:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSonic23

I think I'm taking a leave. Be happy I'm announcing it this time. If you want, you could get my friend code and play multiplayer on Kid Icarus: Uprising. Let me know what you think.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic13 on April 11, 2012, 11:06:29 AM
I think I'm taking a leave. Be happy I'm announcing it this time. If you want, you could get my friend code and play multiplayer on Kid Icarus: Uprising. Let me know what you think.
...This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. The forum just isn't super active anymore. We've gone HOURS without a single post before.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Well that was fast, you just came back like 5 days ago right?

SuperSonic23

Quote from: supersonic196 on April 11, 2012, 02:51:31 PM
Well that was fast, you just came back like 5 days ago right?

Yeah, I think.

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 11, 2012, 11:24:11 AM
...This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. The forum just isn't super active anymore. We've gone HOURS without a single post before.

Maybe true, but I don't think any1 cares about me here anymore. I'm just oxygen around here. Face it, who cares?

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic13 on April 11, 2012, 02:59:52 PM
Maybe true, but I don't think any1 cares about me here anymore. I'm just oxygen around here. Face it, who cares?
Not a soul is going to care if you keep acting like a depressed child about it.

Smile, face the fact that the forum is less active and be a productive member instead of spamming topics. You know your friends miss, you.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 11, 2012, 03:08:36 PM

Smile, face the fact that the forum is less active and be a productive member instead of spamming topics. You know your friends miss, you.

This...

We aren't a very active place anymore.. if you go it'll be just that last bit even more inactive. No one person is ever a waste of space in a forum..

Supersonic196

And exactly how is a single member supposed to drive away all traffic? Especially on the internet...

The Forgotten Alex

Quote from: SuperSonic13 on April 11, 2012, 11:06:29 AM

What exactly would make you think you alone would be killing this forum? As said above, its been somewhat inactive before you made your return. So tbh nothing has changed since you came.

If anything, I would be the one to kill this whole thing, not you. :p
People asked.

Supersonic196

Quote from: Miles The Hedgehawk on April 11, 2012, 06:03:41 PM
If anything, I would be the one to kill this whole thing, not you. :p
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 11, 2012, 03:08:36 PM

With the exception that it's been 2 years since I was a child, you're right. Jkid. Maybe my time off hasn't helped me mature. But I still need to find myself.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: SuperSonic13 on April 12, 2012, 07:37:02 AM
With the exception that it's been 2 years since I was a child, you're right. Jkid. Maybe my time off hasn't helped me mature. But I still need to find myself.

you're a child until you're 18, technically.

Supersonic196

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 12, 2012, 07:39:26 AM
I thought it was 21, I mean legally yeah, but the body doesn't finish it's adolescent development completely until 21

Dracoslythe

from "i'm leaving" to anatomy.
Oh god, I love this forum.

Don't leave :U

SuperSonic23

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 12, 2012, 07:39:26 AM

Are we really adding technical terms here?

Quote from: supersonic196 on April 12, 2012, 07:54:48 AM
I thought it was 21, I mean legally yeah, but the body doesn't finish it's adolescent development completely until 21

I've learned something, today. ;D

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 12, 2012, 08:11:14 AM
from "i'm leaving" to anatomy.
Oh god, I love this forum.

Don't leave :U

I've chosen to stay for a while, cuz there's good friends here that'll miss me if I leave.

Off-topic: Ohai, Kay!!! Nice 2 c u again!!!

Tanassy

JJSonicShadow

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on April 12, 2012, 03:25:39 PM
Are we really adding technical terms here?

I've learned something, today. ;D

I've chosen to stay for a while, cuz there's good friends here that'll miss me if I leave.

Off-topic: Ohai, Kay!!! Nice 2 c u again!!!
Yay, ;D face! Whos Kay?
My special secret fourm, please join and post!!!     http://jjsonicshadow.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=50c45c34e0ed962d35f7f4074963a7a9
JJSonicShadow

SuperSonic23