Unofficial 2012 Greatest Video Game Character of All Time Hurt and Heal

Started by jkid101094, April 10, 2012, 09:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

THIS YEARS CONTEST HAS A FEW NEW RULES! PLEASE READ THE RULES SECTION!

(If anyone wants to make a better logo go right ahead.)

So, it's that time of year again, kiddies!...Well, not exactly. In fact, we still have about two months left! So why am I making this topic so early? To allow more time for decision, of course! This year I've decided to add a few new rules and nominations will be handled entirely differently so I hope this year's H&H will turn out to be better than the last few!

The games will begin in June after E3 while the forum is buzzing, that way there will be more activity for the games.

Rules and Regulations:

The goal of a Hurt and Heal is to use strategic moves to reduce all other players HP down to 0. The last man or woman with more than 0HP is declared the winner. If the deadline is reached before someone is declared victorious then whoever has the most HP will win. To avoid confusion, it is recommended all moves be color codded. Hurts being red and Heals being green. Please see the other contests for an actual tutorial.

Hurting and Healing:

1. Players may ONLY PREFORM ONE of the following actions:

Hurt x2 + Heal x1

Hurt x3

Heal x2

Players may NOT:

Heal x2 + Hurt x1

Heal x3

This is to ensure that players have more hurting power than healing power and, thus, nominees are able to be eliminated more easily.

2. Players may only make one move per hour rounded down to the last minute (I.E. if your last post was at 7:00:50pm you would only need to wait until 8:00:00pm, not 8:00:50pm.). Any single player's post made less than an hour after his or her last post is considered invalid is expected to be pointed out to the other players as to avoid confusion.

3. Players may not post more than a double post in a row. Any third or higher consecutive post should not be counted.

4. All nominees now have a Heal Cap of 10. Nominees may no longer have more then 10HP at any given time for any reason. This is to reduce the length of games.

Nominations:

5. Players may now suggest three nominations each. Pictures of each nominee are welcome along with the submission. Nominations will be submitted in the following manner:

Quote from: Nominee Submission (Please remove the parenthesis when submitting.)
1. Person A (Your first pick. This character will be included in the game regardless.)
2. Person B (Your second pick. This character will be included in the game if A(majority of the players list this character as either 2 or 3 on their respective submissions or B(more characters are needed to round to the nearest multiple of 5 (First come first serve!).
3. Person C (Your third pick. This character will be included in the game if A(majority of the players list this character as either 2 or 3 on their respective submissions or B(more characters are needed to round to the nearest multiple of 5 (First come first serve!).

6. Nominations must be sent to jkid101094 via PM! This ensures more secrecy among players and eliminating the habit of attacking characters who were nominated by the person who killed your nomination (this rule is subject to change. Please voice your opinion!).

7. Nominees must have either:

A). Debuted in in video game.
B). Debuted in some other form of media, but is more well know through video games (a good example is Sam and Max, who were originally comic book characters. Characters like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would not count since they are more well known for their 80's TV series.)

Wall of Champions:

Throughout the course of the game this image will be edited, once every kill, to show living and dead participants, as well as the current and last years champions.

[IMAGE COMING SOON!]

Nominees:

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Hold on, you said at the end of the last hurt and heal that the next one will begin at June.

jkid101094

Quote from: MikeyLevi on April 10, 2012, 09:12:01 AM
1.???
2.???
3.???
PMs, buddy...unless you WANT people to attack you. =P

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 10, 2012, 09:15:50 AM
Hold on, you said at the end of the last hurt and heal that the next one will begin at June.
It is. You have until June to decide who you're nominating.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mikey

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 10, 2012, 09:16:26 AM
PMs, buddy...unless you WANT people to attack you. =P
Whoopsies. I should learn to read better, huh? I'll send a PM

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

I LOVE the PM rule.
I don't like seeing characters attacked because of member favoritism.

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 12, 2012, 09:13:45 AM
I LOVE the PM rule.
I don't like seeing characters attacked because of member favoritism.
Thankies. Makes me feel good for adding it. x3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Come on, guys. You've only got like...15 days left until E3. No one is going to nominate before then? :c

I never got any pms after April 12th so if you sent I never received.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

i could if i wanted to but im being lazy... and i cant find a picture that isnt hentai for the person i want to nominate.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on May 21, 2012, 03:10:33 PM
i could if i wanted to but im being lazy... and i cant find a picture that isnt hentai for the person i want to nominate.
Just give me the names and I'll find them myself. You can nominate up to 3.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

I'm disappointed in you guys. Three votes per person and we only ended up with 20? Oh well.

Alex (Eternal Darkness) (10)
Rachel Alucard (Blazblue) (10)
Dark Pit (Kid Icarus) (10)
Wheatly (Portal 2) (10)
Megaman X (MMX) (10)
Ahri (League of Legends) (10)
Cynthia (Pokemon) (10)
Norman Jayden (Heavy Rain) (10)
Fi (Legend of Zelda) (10)
Commander Shepard (Mass Effect) (10)
Metagross (Pokemon) (10)
Hades (Kid Icarus) (10)
Shizune Hackamichi (Katawa Shoujo) (10)
Big the Cat (Sonic) (10)
Saber (Fate Stay Night) (10)
Pandora (Kid Icarus) (10)
Lilly Satou (Katawa Shoujo) (10)
Pac-Man (Pac-Man) (10)
Lulu (Final Fantasy X) (10)
Selphy (Rune Factory) (10)

If anyone wants to make or change nominees PM me. Now is your last chance and you only have until someone makes the first move.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Come on guys, dont make me make the first strike.I will personally aim for PC game characters. Confirm or i kill.

Mikey

Alex (Eternal Darkness) (10)
Rachel Alucard (Blazblue) ( 8 ) -2
Dark Pit (Kid Icarus) (10)
Wheatly (Portal 2) (10)
Megaman X (MMX) (10)
Ahri (League of Legends) (10)
Cynthia (Pokemon) (10)
Norman Jayden (Heavy Rain) (10)
Fi (Legend of Zelda) (10)
Commander Shepard (Mass Effect) (11) +1
Metagross (Pokemon) (10)
Hades (Kid Icarus) (10)
Shizune Hackamichi (Katawa Shoujo) (10)
Big the Cat (Sonic) (10)
Saber (Fate Stay Night) (10)
Pandora (Kid Icarus) (10)
Lilly Satou (Katawa Shoujo) (10)
Pac-Man (Pac-Man) (10)
Lulu (Final Fantasy X) (10)
Selphy (Rune Factory) (10)

I made the first strike. :P

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.