Chao! Share and Talk!

Started by SmashFinale, April 04, 2012, 11:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

Ok... i couldnt remember what the title originally said, but this topic needed to comeback since it's so popular... and with recent rumors of an SA2 re-release... Why not?

And we gotta sticky this one.

Supersonic196

SonicNo1Fanatic

SmashFinale

Quote from: Green Mii on December 14, 2012, 03:37:47 PM
I personally feel that Sega should release a Chao Garden on the Wii, Wii U, and/or 3DS so you could raise them and share with others. But, that'll probably only happen if Sega decides to make a Sonic Adventure 3.
No... No to all that. oh wait, you are a leecher. you probably left the site entirely already.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Green Mii on January 03, 2013, 08:22:22 AM
Sorry, but I've no clue what a leecher is. I could probably surmise that it is someone who takes more than gives, but then I could argue that I'm 'reviving dead threads' and trying to 'bring the site back to life' as the case may seem. But I digress. All I know is that I've been offline most of the forums I frequent for too long. And, why not 'to all that', if I may ask? I'd like to hear your opinion on this.
In this case, a leecher is someone that comes on this forums and quickly gets their way to VIP (the most common way is by reviving dead topic). Once theey gain ViP, they download all the files they want and never return to the site. Thus, they do not contribute to the site at all and overall is not needed. I jumped to conclusions with you and for that i apologize. I shouldn't have done that.

jkid101094

Kay's topic got deleted?

That is some b-u-double L shit right there.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 04, 2013, 01:43:15 PM
Kay's topic got deleted?

That is some b-u-double L shit right there.
Of course it got deleted, it was on the old version of the Game Discussion forum.

Darth.Flipyap

If SEGA do produce another game with Chao Raising, they should add things like online Chao Races and Battles. what do you think?
D.Flipyap

SmashFinale

Quote from: Darth.Flipyap on January 11, 2013, 10:01:58 PM
If SEGA do produce another game with Chao Raising, they should add things like online Chao Races and Battles. what do you think?
I can hear a lot of raging "daddies".
"FUCKING GET THE FUCK UP YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT HE GONNA KNOCK YOU OFF!"
"YOU FUCKING TRIPPED?! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CHAO GARDEN!"

MichaelZone

Now you See! how WEEGEE FEELS

FrostbittenFlames

I had SA2BHD on mmy 360, and no Chaos Chao Yet

Post Merge: 1:44 PM

Hm....I hope they bring back the Chao Garden, and add even more two tone colors to the mix

Duwayne-A-MatronicYT

Imagine if you could play a stand alone chao garden game!  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

SmashFinale

Quote from: Duwayne-A-MatronicYT on May 29, 2018, 11:57:56 AM
Imagine if you could play a stand alone chao garden game!  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Would work well for smart devices...

Ijustliketoplaysonicgames

Quote from: SmashFinale on February 12, 2013, 04:17:33 AM
I can hear a lot of raging "daddies".
"FUCKING GET THE FUCK UP YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT HE GONNA KNOCK YOU OFF!"
"YOU FUCKING TRIPPED?! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CHAO GARDEN!"

Maybe there could be an invite system where you could invite people to your garden. And online chao races sound cool as long as they add more interactivity with the chao races.