So Knuckles IS the strongest Sonic character.

Started by SmashFinale, April 04, 2012, 11:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on May 10, 2012, 05:00:33 PM
2.You don't know Knuckles can't beat Perfect Chaos, he never tired, and the reason Super Sonic had to do it was because of that stretch of water to get to him.
I always figured that was because Super Sonic was the only one that could neutralize him. I understand the water theory too.

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 11, 2012, 07:26:44 PM
when Eggman beat Super sonic?

I have to agree with Wind on this one, guys...Or...at least I would, but characters get stronger over time, no? It stands to reason that Sonic could be getting stronger while Knuckles is just staying the same. Knuckles hasn't done anything amazing recently to support him being stronger then Modern Super Sonic and Sonic Generations shows that there's a clear difference in Sonic's strength between then and now.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Sonicsdimas

hey,Eggman using TRAPS....right?i know that intro,because i have that game :P

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 12, 2012, 07:26:15 AM
I always figured that was because Super Sonic was the only one that could neutralize him
That too.

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 12, 2012, 07:26:15 AM
I have to agree with Wind on this one, guys...Or...at least I would, but characters get stronger over time, no? It stands to reason that Sonic could be getting stronger while Knuckles is just staying the same. Knuckles hasn't done anything amazing recently to support him being stronger then Modern Super Sonic and Sonic Generations shows that there's a clear difference in Sonic's strength between then and now.
But at the same time, we can't just assume Knuckles hasn't gotten any stronger since the last time he was useful, so until SEGA makes Knuckles useful again, and show us, just like Sonic, that everyone hasn't just been sitting on their asses this whole time, and who knows, maybe have another story driven Sonic vs. Knuckles fight, but until then, we just have to rely on facts of his endeavours before Knuckles became retarded, and hope his strength didn't go with his intelligence.

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 12, 2012, 07:11:51 PM
hey,Eggman using TRAPS....right?i know that intro,because i have that game :P
Quote from: windlessusher on May 11, 2012, 10:09:00 AM
But Eggman's method of attack is through his inventions, therefore, Eggman defeated Super Sonic...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

they should make Sonic and Knuckles 2:Death Egg returns  8)

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 12, 2012, 09:19:51 PM
they should make Sonic and Knuckles 2:Death Egg returns  8)
Sonic Unleashed could've been Sonic & Knuckles 2...
*cries for missed opportunity*
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

JJSonicShadow

Sigh, guys, go play something like Sonic Advanced (1,2, or 3) I don't know which one, but if you pair Cream and Knuckles up, Cream does more damage!
eg
"Chese! Chese!"
Ya know what I mean :P
My special secret fourm, please join and post!!!     http://jjsonicshadow.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=50c45c34e0ed962d35f7f4074963a7a9
JJSonicShadow

Sonicsdimas

i already have that game,and i always play with my sister  :P

Hakudamashi

Quote from: JJSonicShadow on May 14, 2012, 11:20:37 PM
Sigh, guys, go play something like Sonic Advanced (1,2, or 3) I don't know which one, but if you pair Cream and Knuckles up, Cream does more damage!
eg
"Chese! Chese!"
Ya know what I mean :P
That's Sonic Advance 3, and Cream is GOD, so she doesn't count.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

why are we talking about Sonic Advance 3?this is topic about knuckles  :-X

Hyper Shadow 00

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 15, 2012, 07:41:00 PM
why are we talking about Sonic Advance 3?this is topic about knuckles  :-X

^ WHY WE GO OFF TOPIC???
Mew is awesome

Sonicsdimas

unbound

i think sonic is stronger and the only reason i could see knuckles knocking sonic out of super is: sonic was looking were he was going or sonic had his guard down and and one hit could do it.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: unbound on December 07, 2012, 10:24:48 AM
i think sonic is stronger and the only reason i could see knuckles knocking sonic out of super is: sonic was looking were he was going or sonic had his guard down and and one hit could do it.
Yup, Sonic can get blindsided by a laser from space lizard, but being blindsided by a random Echidna punch is a nono...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay