So Knuckles IS the strongest Sonic character.

Started by SmashFinale, April 04, 2012, 11:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

Yeah, that's right Wind. I remade the topic. Only to make sure someone else doesn't ask the question. Should we sticky this? Not really my call but...

I still think that Super Sonic has hidden pockets and Knuckles hit them dead on.

Supersonic196

The thought that knuckles was strong enough to punch the chaos emeralds out of sonic never even crossed my mind. Now that I think about it, you have a point.

SmashFinale

Quote from: supersonic196 on April 04, 2012, 11:43:52 AM
The thought that knuckles was strong enough to punch the chaos emeralds out of sonic never even crossed my mind. Now that I think about it, you have a point.
Actually, that is what Wind thinks about the situation. I think he just hit the right spot on Super Sonic.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 04, 2012, 11:47:39 AM
Actually, that is what Wind thinks about the situation. I think he just hit the right spot on Super Sonic.
His nads?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 04, 2012, 11:47:39 AM
Or maybe Knuckles is just superduperspecialawesome and Super Sonic is overrated =P
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

i guesssssssssss...........no.....(WHY?!)sonic always beat Knuckles  8)

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 08, 2012, 08:25:29 PM
i guesssssssssss...........no.....(WHY?!)sonic always beat Knuckles  8)
Canon-wise... when?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

i mean,he didn't beat him, just....Knuckles almost lose every time,or maybe they have a separate power/strength

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 09, 2012, 05:41:50 PM
i mean,he didn't beat him, just....Knuckles almost lose every time
...when? When has Knuckles lost to Sonic in a fight?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

hey,i say maybe Knuckles and Sonic has separate power/strength,like Sonic Adventure DX.....and Sonic X and so many....

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 09, 2012, 07:11:26 PM
hey,i say maybe Knuckles and Sonic has separate power/strength,
Not sure I get what you mean...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Nightshade the hedgehog

Times beaten: Sonic and Knuckles,Sonic Adventure... And that's about it I think....
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Nightshade the hedgehog on May 10, 2012, 08:24:36 AM
Times beaten: Sonic and Knuckles,Sonic Adventure... And that's about it I think....
Sonic and Knuckles-It was more like Sonic and knuckles were fighting, but then Knuckles noticed the emeralds were being disturbed, so he ditched the fight to prevent Eggman from stealing them.

Sonic Adventure-You can use Sonic to beat Knuckles, and you could use Knuckles to beat Sonic. Either way, it ends with both of them on the floor as Eggman once again interrupts the fight to steal the emeralds.

To my knowledge, I don't think Sonic and Knuckles ever had a conclusive fight...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Nightshade the hedgehog

thanks mikey thanks ecco

SmashFinale

I'm pretty damn sure that Tails was in BOTH those fights. So knuckles was fighting two people at once. and dont forget Sonic Advance 2 when you had to fight knuckles in a machine with sonic.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on May 10, 2012, 10:53:24 AM
and dont forget Sonic Advance 2 when you had to fight knuckles in a machine with sonic.
And speaking of which, was Knuckles controlling the machine or was he trapped in it? Also, that boss was pretty f*cking hard...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on May 10, 2012, 11:34:02 AM
And speaking of which, was Knuckles controlling the machine or was he trapped in it? Also, that boss was pretty f*cking hard...
After the fight, Sonic yells "YOU WERE TRICKED BY EGGMAN AGAIN WEREN'T YOU?!" so yeah, he was in control.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on May 10, 2012, 11:41:36 AM
After the fight, Sonic yells "YOU WERE TRICKED BY EGGMAN AGAIN WEREN'T YOU?!" so yeah, he was in control.
Tricked into using the machine, or tricked into being trapped?
Cause during the fight, it looked like Knuckles was punching the glass to get out...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on May 10, 2012, 11:51:21 AM
Tricked into using the machine, or tricked into being trapped?
Cause during the fight, it looked like Knuckles was punching the glass to get out...
That was a fighting pose. Pretty much a pose saying "i'm about to knock you out!" i sometimes do things like that when sparring.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on May 10, 2012, 01:08:17 PM
That was a fighting pose. Pretty much a pose saying "i'm about to knock you out!" i sometimes do things like that when sparring.
So he pilots robots by posing? That's badass.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

right?Sonic  BEAT Knuckles  8) so...Knuckles is not strongest Sonic character....and!!!!!knuckles cannot beat Perfect chaos,and Super Sonic can beat Perfect chaos....

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 10, 2012, 04:51:14 PM
right?Sonic  BEAT Knuckles  8) so...Knuckles is not strongest Sonic character....and!!!!!knuckles cannot beat Perfect chaos,and Super Sonic can beat Perfect chaos....
1.Sonic beat the machine knuckles was piloting, who the f*ck says Knuckles knows how to use a machine?
2.You don't know Knuckles can't beat Perfect Chaos, he never tired, and the reason Super Sonic had to do it was because of that stretch of water to get to him.
3.It still stands that Knuckles of the past punched the emeralds out of Super Sonic, noone else, not even Shadow, was capable of doing that.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

okay okay  >:( , so...Knuckles never beat Sonic and Sonic never beat Knuckles,Okay? >:(

SmashFinale

Nightshade the hedgehog

thanks mikey thanks ecco

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on May 11, 2012, 12:06:02 AM
Eggman beat Super Sonic
And the Metarex...
Quote from: Nightshade the hedgehog on May 11, 2012, 03:10:07 AM
By a machine. Not by his own hands....
But Eggman's method of attack is through his inventions, therefore, Eggman defeated Super Sonic...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Nightshade the hedgehog

thanks mikey thanks ecco

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Nightshade the hedgehog

thanks mikey thanks ecco

Sonicsdimas

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on May 10, 2012, 05:00:33 PM
2.You don't know Knuckles can't beat Perfect Chaos, he never tired, and the reason Super Sonic had to do it was because of that stretch of water to get to him.
I always figured that was because Super Sonic was the only one that could neutralize him. I understand the water theory too.

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 11, 2012, 07:26:44 PM
when Eggman beat Super sonic?

I have to agree with Wind on this one, guys...Or...at least I would, but characters get stronger over time, no? It stands to reason that Sonic could be getting stronger while Knuckles is just staying the same. Knuckles hasn't done anything amazing recently to support him being stronger then Modern Super Sonic and Sonic Generations shows that there's a clear difference in Sonic's strength between then and now.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Sonicsdimas

hey,Eggman using TRAPS....right?i know that intro,because i have that game :P

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 12, 2012, 07:26:15 AM
I always figured that was because Super Sonic was the only one that could neutralize him
That too.

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 12, 2012, 07:26:15 AM
I have to agree with Wind on this one, guys...Or...at least I would, but characters get stronger over time, no? It stands to reason that Sonic could be getting stronger while Knuckles is just staying the same. Knuckles hasn't done anything amazing recently to support him being stronger then Modern Super Sonic and Sonic Generations shows that there's a clear difference in Sonic's strength between then and now.
But at the same time, we can't just assume Knuckles hasn't gotten any stronger since the last time he was useful, so until SEGA makes Knuckles useful again, and show us, just like Sonic, that everyone hasn't just been sitting on their asses this whole time, and who knows, maybe have another story driven Sonic vs. Knuckles fight, but until then, we just have to rely on facts of his endeavours before Knuckles became retarded, and hope his strength didn't go with his intelligence.

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 12, 2012, 07:11:51 PM
hey,Eggman using TRAPS....right?i know that intro,because i have that game :P
Quote from: windlessusher on May 11, 2012, 10:09:00 AM
But Eggman's method of attack is through his inventions, therefore, Eggman defeated Super Sonic...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

they should make Sonic and Knuckles 2:Death Egg returns  8)

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 12, 2012, 09:19:51 PM
they should make Sonic and Knuckles 2:Death Egg returns  8)
Sonic Unleashed could've been Sonic & Knuckles 2...
*cries for missed opportunity*
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

JJSonicShadow

Sigh, guys, go play something like Sonic Advanced (1,2, or 3) I don't know which one, but if you pair Cream and Knuckles up, Cream does more damage!
eg
"Chese! Chese!"
Ya know what I mean :P
My special secret fourm, please join and post!!!     http://jjsonicshadow.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=50c45c34e0ed962d35f7f4074963a7a9
JJSonicShadow

Sonicsdimas

i already have that game,and i always play with my sister  :P

Hakudamashi

Quote from: JJSonicShadow on May 14, 2012, 11:20:37 PM
Sigh, guys, go play something like Sonic Advanced (1,2, or 3) I don't know which one, but if you pair Cream and Knuckles up, Cream does more damage!
eg
"Chese! Chese!"
Ya know what I mean :P
That's Sonic Advance 3, and Cream is GOD, so she doesn't count.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

why are we talking about Sonic Advance 3?this is topic about knuckles  :-X

Hyper Shadow 00

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 15, 2012, 07:41:00 PM
why are we talking about Sonic Advance 3?this is topic about knuckles  :-X

^ WHY WE GO OFF TOPIC???
Mew is awesome

Sonicsdimas

unbound

i think sonic is stronger and the only reason i could see knuckles knocking sonic out of super is: sonic was looking were he was going or sonic had his guard down and and one hit could do it.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: unbound on December 07, 2012, 10:24:48 AM
i think sonic is stronger and the only reason i could see knuckles knocking sonic out of super is: sonic was looking were he was going or sonic had his guard down and and one hit could do it.
Yup, Sonic can get blindsided by a laser from space lizard, but being blindsided by a random Echidna punch is a nono...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

crashrocket2

We all know he is. But only if he was smarter. ;D

Tomservo520

For the fact that Knuckles knocked the emeralds out of Sonic was because he probably received some sort of guardian training to neutralize the chaos emeralds, so when he saw Sonic using them, he used the techniques he learned, like the whole "servers are the seven chaos." thing, to stop Sonic.

sonicc10

I agree just sorta. I think shadow is stronger.

pikapal

Hakudamashi

Quote from: pikapal on April 16, 2013, 01:04:09 PM
no Lara-su is the strongest
Can Lara-su sock Super Sonic in the jaw and get away with it?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on April 16, 2013, 01:32:11 PM
Can Lara-su sock Super Sonic in the jaw and get away with it?
"Jaw."
Sure wind. He socked Sonic in the jaw.
He could have punched his invisible pockets for all we know wind.

Hakudamashi

But can Lara Su sock Super Sonic in the jaw and get away with it?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay