So Knuckles IS the strongest Sonic character.

Started by SmashFinale, April 04, 2012, 11:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

Yeah, that's right Wind. I remade the topic. Only to make sure someone else doesn't ask the question. Should we sticky this? Not really my call but...

I still think that Super Sonic has hidden pockets and Knuckles hit them dead on.

Supersonic196

The thought that knuckles was strong enough to punch the chaos emeralds out of sonic never even crossed my mind. Now that I think about it, you have a point.

SmashFinale

Quote from: supersonic196 on April 04, 2012, 11:43:52 AM
The thought that knuckles was strong enough to punch the chaos emeralds out of sonic never even crossed my mind. Now that I think about it, you have a point.
Actually, that is what Wind thinks about the situation. I think he just hit the right spot on Super Sonic.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 04, 2012, 11:47:39 AM
Actually, that is what Wind thinks about the situation. I think he just hit the right spot on Super Sonic.
His nads?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 04, 2012, 11:47:39 AM
Or maybe Knuckles is just superduperspecialawesome and Super Sonic is overrated =P
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

i guesssssssssss...........no.....(WHY?!)sonic always beat Knuckles  8)

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 08, 2012, 08:25:29 PM
i guesssssssssss...........no.....(WHY?!)sonic always beat Knuckles  8)
Canon-wise... when?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

i mean,he didn't beat him, just....Knuckles almost lose every time,or maybe they have a separate power/strength

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 09, 2012, 05:41:50 PM
i mean,he didn't beat him, just....Knuckles almost lose every time
...when? When has Knuckles lost to Sonic in a fight?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

hey,i say maybe Knuckles and Sonic has separate power/strength,like Sonic Adventure DX.....and Sonic X and so many....

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 09, 2012, 07:11:26 PM
hey,i say maybe Knuckles and Sonic has separate power/strength,
Not sure I get what you mean...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Nightshade the hedgehog

Times beaten: Sonic and Knuckles,Sonic Adventure... And that's about it I think....
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Nightshade the hedgehog on May 10, 2012, 08:24:36 AM
Times beaten: Sonic and Knuckles,Sonic Adventure... And that's about it I think....
Sonic and Knuckles-It was more like Sonic and knuckles were fighting, but then Knuckles noticed the emeralds were being disturbed, so he ditched the fight to prevent Eggman from stealing them.

Sonic Adventure-You can use Sonic to beat Knuckles, and you could use Knuckles to beat Sonic. Either way, it ends with both of them on the floor as Eggman once again interrupts the fight to steal the emeralds.

To my knowledge, I don't think Sonic and Knuckles ever had a conclusive fight...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Nightshade the hedgehog

once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

SmashFinale

I'm pretty damn sure that Tails was in BOTH those fights. So knuckles was fighting two people at once. and dont forget Sonic Advance 2 when you had to fight knuckles in a machine with sonic.