I bought this game.

Started by Supersonic196, March 28, 2012, 06:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 08, 2012, 10:33:35 PM
it is not bad game...just i do not like how we choose our mission..it was better if we choose like SA2B and SA2
Better yet, intead of missions, just have branching pathways.
At the start of every mission, there will be a juntion that branches into three paths, Left path sends you through the Dark Story, Middle path sends you through the Neutral Story, and right path sends you through the Good Story.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on May 09, 2012, 10:37:36 AM
Better yet, have one goddamn story and don't force us to play through the game multiple times to experience everything. It's a Sonic game, who cares about the story?
I do...

But you have a point, the game itself follows only 1 canon story arc, they what's the point of "branching story" if only 1 of them matters?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

hey,i know how we choose :P but i didn't like the gun too,it was better if we use the homing attack,and homing attack has more use  :P,
BTW,if it has starting weapon each mission and unlimited ammo,this game will  gonna be FUN!!! ;D

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 09, 2012, 04:22:31 PM
hey,i know how we choose :P but i didn't like the gun too,it was better if we use the homing attack,and homing attack has more use  :P,
I dunno man, the auto lock on of the guns was pretty spot on and always got the job done, whereas the homing attack has a risk of dashing off the edge...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

i know,it never miss...because i like the original sonic games(all series actually),like jump n run (n kill ???),that is why i didn't like it ;D

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 09, 2012, 05:22:59 PM
i know,it never miss...because i like the original sonic games(all series actually),like jump n run (n kill ???),that is why i didn't like it ;D
Say that then
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

sonicfan55

When the game came out, I loved the game, but when I play it now..  I just want to pull my hair out.

keshav

Dax7

I liked it a bit, it was bitter-sweet yet extremely annoying at times.
3ds owner and Animator in training.

DewyTheD