Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

I enjoyed playing it, yet I hate it at the same time. :C

Tanassy

Supersonic196

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on March 28, 2012, 08:00:51 PM
And it is..?
Considering it's in the shadow the hedgehog section... :U

John seemed displeased with people putting the title of the game in your topic if it's in the game's board.

Tanassy

See this is another reason why I hate the new section structure, I look at topic titles, not section titles. When it's someone like you, I don't need to bother confirming something's in the right section.

This really fucking grinds my gears.

*Sigh*
Anyway..

It's a fun game, and on paper, it's fucking brilliant. Even the gunplay WORKS and is fantastic. The controls are a bit slippery.. but shadow stops on a dime and that's good. But... the missions are so badly designed it ruins the entire game. And replaying westopolis ten times hurts.
It hurts.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on March 28, 2012, 10:08:20 PM
Anyway..

It's a fun game, and on paper, it's fucking brilliant. Even the gunplay WORKS and is fantastic. The controls are a bit slippery.. but shadow stops on a dime and that's good. But... the missions are so badly designed it ruins the entire game. And replaying westopolis ten times hurts.
It hurts.
This is perfect.
I agree with everything you just said and you have gained my respect for having the exact same opinion as me.
Let us hug each other :3 -shot-

Supersonic196

I REALLY like Eggman in this game, he's so sinister, this is probably Pollock's best performance as Eggman.

The gameplay is sorta reminiscent of Sa2, it's a bit more slippery, but that's to be expected. I mean, he's wearing air skates.

However something about this game just doesn't feel right, it's probably the convoluted plot lines. I like the darker tone in this game, it's a good break from frat boy Sonic. I like how the characters take things seriously but are still able to joke around with each other a bit, it really adds some depth to the character's relationships. Rather than constant awful jokes and bad puns.

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on March 29, 2012, 05:14:56 AM
I REALLY like Eggman in this game, he's so sinister, this is probably Pollock's best performance as Eggman.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mephiles

I like the "choose your adventure", but it's hard to when the opposite side shows up every 30 seconds in the levels to change your mission objective. I also wish you didn't have to beat 100% of the enemies you want to, but the game would be very short then. More characters to play as would have been nice, but at least player 2 can control your partner. However, they disappear when Black Doom changes your mission, so you're stuck with a NPC. :P
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

Tanassy

Quote from: Jeexx on March 29, 2012, 04:45:57 AM
This is perfect.
I agree with everything you just said and you have gained my respect for having the exact same opinion as me.
Let us hug each other :3 -shot-
-hug- :3

Quote from: supersonic196 on March 29, 2012, 05:14:56 AM

The gameplay is sorta reminiscent of Sa2, it's a bit more slippery, but that's to be expected. I mean, he's wearing air skates.

However something about this game just doesn't feel right, it's probably the convoluted plot lines. I like the darker tone in this game, it's a good break from frat boy Sonic. I like how the characters take things seriously but are still able to joke around with each other a bit, it really adds some depth to the character's relationships. Rather than constant awful jokes and bad puns.

There isn't as many bad puns in the game as say.. colours. But there are times when you go... WHY? I mean, the word "Damn" is overused. If it was sarcastic? Fine. But it's serious.. and it's laughable. Where's that DAMN serious tone.

Mikey

to the people complaining about the missions being changed on you when encountering different people, they d-pad acts as a quick selection for missions. (right = evil , down = neutral , right = good)

Tanassy

Quote from: MikeyLevi on March 30, 2012, 04:53:59 AM
to the people complaining about the missions being changed on you when encountering different people, they d-pad acts as a quick selection for missions. (right = evil , down = neutral , right = good)
This, or you could do it via the start menu.

Mephiles

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on March 30, 2012, 05:04:20 AM
This, or you could do it via the start menu.
I knew this
I didn't know this

either way, you shouldn't have to. you should just choose the mission and not get any interferences. that's just my opinion. plus, you can select the hero mission and still do the dark or neutral mission. :P

(right = evil , down = neutral , right = good)
I hope evil is left. :P
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

Mikey

Hakudamashi

There are only 3 things I hate about this game
1).The nonsensical story
2).Find/destroy/collect ALL objects, those missions are stupid
3).The controls were slippery to holy hell.

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

it is not bad game...just i do not like how we choose our mission..it was better if we choose like SA2B and SA2

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 08, 2012, 10:33:35 PM
it is not bad game...just i do not like how we choose our mission..it was better if we choose like SA2B and SA2
Better yet, intead of missions, just have branching pathways.
At the start of every mission, there will be a juntion that branches into three paths, Left path sends you through the Dark Story, Middle path sends you through the Neutral Story, and right path sends you through the Good Story.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on May 09, 2012, 10:37:36 AM
Better yet, have one goddamn story and don't force us to play through the game multiple times to experience everything. It's a Sonic game, who cares about the story?
I do...

But you have a point, the game itself follows only 1 canon story arc, they what's the point of "branching story" if only 1 of them matters?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

hey,i know how we choose :P but i didn't like the gun too,it was better if we use the homing attack,and homing attack has more use  :P,
BTW,if it has starting weapon each mission and unlimited ammo,this game will  gonna be FUN!!! ;D

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 09, 2012, 04:22:31 PM
hey,i know how we choose :P but i didn't like the gun too,it was better if we use the homing attack,and homing attack has more use  :P,
I dunno man, the auto lock on of the guns was pretty spot on and always got the job done, whereas the homing attack has a risk of dashing off the edge...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

i know,it never miss...because i like the original sonic games(all series actually),like jump n run (n kill ???),that is why i didn't like it ;D

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sonicsdimas on May 09, 2012, 05:22:59 PM
i know,it never miss...because i like the original sonic games(all series actually),like jump n run (n kill ???),that is why i didn't like it ;D
Say that then
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

sonicfan55

When the game came out, I loved the game, but when I play it now..  I just want to pull my hair out.

keshav

Dax7

I liked it a bit, it was bitter-sweet yet extremely annoying at times.
3ds owner and Animator in training.

DewyTheD