Did Shadow Die?

Started by jkid101094, March 24, 2012, 01:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Shadow basically used him..

Supersonic196

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on March 25, 2012, 11:06:50 PM
Shadow basically used him..
It depends on which story route you take, if you take the dark path he's completely loyal to the black arms.

Tanassy

He still only begins searching for the emeralds for his own gain.. He isn't stupid enough to be used or controlled. Hence the reason you can actually make the decisions.

JJSonicShadow

Quote from: supersonic196 on March 26, 2012, 02:18:33 AM
It depends on which story route you take, if you take the dark path he's completely loyal to the black arms.
Uh oh, we're leading our way to 'Shadow the Hedgehog" not Sonic Adventure 2 D:

Post Merge: March 27, 2012, 03:05:41 AM

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 25, 2012, 01:27:54 PM
You don't think he would lie to him to control him?
Well, he said in the boss battles he was an android, and in the end he confessed his lies. Sorry for the offtopic
Yup. He's immortal, so when he fell, he hit the earth, yes, felt superior pain, but a robot found him, took him to eggman, who wiped most of his memorys and made androids of him
My special secret fourm, please join and post!!!     http://jjsonicshadow.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=50c45c34e0ed962d35f7f4074963a7a9
JJSonicShadow

Tanassy

If he's immortal the whole game's logic fails, but it's the only truly applicable explanation. He could have landed on a giant cushion for all I care, nobody survives a trip through the atmosphere and lives to... forget... about it...

Quote from: JJSonicShadow on March 26, 2012, 10:04:20 PM
Uh oh, we're leading our way to 'Shadow the Hedgehog" not Sonic Adventure 2 D:

This is why I hate the new section layout. We ARE on topic. :L

SmashFinale

Why are we still discussing this? Seriously.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on March 28, 2012, 12:41:25 PM
Why are we still discussing this? Seriously.
So that we can put it to rest and shut up about it. =P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Who cares about Shadow now anyways, SEGA clearly shows that these characters can't be taken seriously ala Colours and Generations...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 05, 2012, 04:44:24 AM
blame the fans.

there where too much characters, useless characters, annoying characters
The problem isn't too many characters, the problem is how they were used
Remember how Cream the Rabbit was GOD in Sonic Advance 2 and 3? Remember how well Blaze worked in the Sonic Rush games? I remember how little I used Sonic in Advance 1, 2 & 3 just because Tails could fly, Knuckles can climb walls, Amy can hit springs with her hammer and take some MASSIVE shortcuts, and Cream was GOD. Now just imagine what they could've done with Silver and his psychic powers, Shadow and his chaos powers, E-123 Omega and his arsenal of mass destruction

To see all these characters be resorted to stupid annoying cheerleaders that aren't worth a damn really heartbreaks me for many reasons ='(
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

you can  find ALL answers on  here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_the_Hedgehog
and all about him......

TheGameNinja

Yes, because Wikipedia is the ultimate source of irrefutable information.

SmashFinale

Quote from: TheGameNinja on May 08, 2012, 01:32:38 PM
Yes, because Wikipedia is the ultimate source of irrefutable information.
Especially the ones that have numbers above the end of a sentence. Those TOTALLY cant be trusted. They TOTALLY take you to the wrong website. and they TOTALLY dont fucking have active mods there.

TheGameNinja

None of it matters. The reboot will probably erase all the canon, so Sonic Adventure 2 will have never happened and Shadow will cease to exist or have to be reintroduced.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on May 08, 2012, 05:13:59 PM
None of it matters. The reboot will probably erase all the canon, so Sonic Adventure 2 will have never happened and Shadow will cease to exist or have to be reintroduced.
I seriously pray that this reboot is a lie...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay