Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)

Started by jkid101094, March 21, 2012, 02:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Waddup with the straw guard on Leo's belly?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

And here's the trailer.

Sorry for the bump, but I thought making another post for this would've been pointless.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Ioshyriku on March 27, 2014, 06:46:04 AM
And here's the trailer.

Sorry for the bump, but I thought making another post for this would've been pointless.
They're giving April her yellow jacket, and I think the turtles look neat.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Ioshyriku on March 27, 2014, 06:46:04 AM
And here's the trailer.

Jesus christ, it's the original comic book plot!
Hold me tight!

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I'm confused, but I guess I'm a bit outdated on my turtle lore.

Post Merge: March 29, 2014, 03:54:00 PM

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Well... Spoilers.
Also, that... Shredder... wow, okay.
Also, is that Mortal Kombat 9 stage music playing?
Also, they're making fun of the Alien-thing

Hakudamashi

That looks less impressive than I initially thought.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Here are a bunch of excerpts from TMNT Movie Reviews

Topless Robot - "The way people have been talking about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, you'd think Michael Bay directed it. After seeing it, you may wish he had. I did."

Hollywood Reporter - "Liebesman relies on his genre-film resume to keep events moving at a brisk clip and the motion-capture process employed to facilitate live-action integration with cutting-edge VFX looks superior onscreen ..."

Screen International - "The impersonal, derivative "Turtles" reboots the titular heroes, deciding in the process that they might as well just be Transformers with green skin and martial arts skills."

IGN - "Despite the strange revamp of the Turtles into huge, superpowered behemoths who seem ready to throw down with Colossus or the Thing, the film does a nice job of capturing their brotherly in-fighting, camaraderie and rapport."

The Wrap - "A movie that takes its characters and its premise seriously, until it doesn't, and that operates at two speeds: tortoise (ponderous) and hare (head-spinning)."

and finally Variety - "Neither a particularly good movie nor the pop-cultural travesty that some were dreading."

Hakudamashi

Sounds like this movie's just kinda there
I'm dissapoint.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Crystal Candy on August 04, 2014, 08:46:33 PM
Here are a bunch of excerpts from TMNT Movie Reviews

Topless Robot - "The way people have been talking about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, you'd think Michael Bay directed it. After seeing it, you may wish he had. I did."

Hollywood Reporter - "Liebesman relies on his genre-film resume to keep events moving at a brisk clip and the motion-capture process employed to facilitate live-action integration with cutting-edge VFX looks superior onscreen ..."

Screen International - "The impersonal, derivative "Turtles" reboots the titular heroes, deciding in the process that they might as well just be Transformers with green skin and martial arts skills."

IGN - "Despite the strange revamp of the Turtles into huge, superpowered behemoths who seem ready to throw down with Colossus or the Thing, the film does a nice job of capturing their brotherly in-fighting, camaraderie and rapport."

The Wrap - "A movie that takes its characters and its premise seriously, until it doesn't, and that operates at two speeds: tortoise (ponderous) and hare (head-spinning)."

and finally Variety - "Neither a particularly good movie nor the pop-cultural travesty that some were dreading."
...and now for the only review that matters:

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock