I guess it's a little late to post this, but activity dropped to minimal level

Started by Dracoslythe, March 14, 2012, 06:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

So this semester is KILLING me, with my AP English teacher who wants us to write on Ph.D levels about British literature which I can barely understand (god I hated Heart of Darkness just saying) and turn in analysis essays TWICE A WEEK and my sociology class which also requires an essay and bullshit busy assignments and now a group project in my game design class in which I'm the only one out of 5 doing their work...

And then recently my face has been hurting...turns out I have three impacted wisdom teeth that need to come out, but I don't even see the oral surgeon for a consultation until the 22nd so yeah. 
Then, in the past week or so, I've been getting real sick real often.  I've stayed home like 3 days from school, and just slept my life away.  It's redic.

I'm still feeling bad, so I guess this an extended "you won't see me on as often."
Unless it's facebook.  Sick or not, I'm a teenager.  I gotta have my phone and my facebook lol

Just letting my imaginary friend in the corner over there know.

Supersonic196

I only have one impacted wisdom tooth, I can't imagine having 3... :C

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mephiles

teachers expect a little too much, I suspect.. it's not just your teachers too. ah well, get well soon Kay
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

TheGameNinja

Good luck and hope you feel better soon. I know how stressful it can be when stuff piles up like that.