Main Menu

I swear, today has been the worst day ever.

Started by nazo unleashed, February 28, 2012, 12:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nazo unleashed

To start, i basically had an argument with my brother before school started, and we kept on arguing until we got to school, later on, in class, my pen discharged all over my test, i fell down the stairs, My school got in the newspaper for being the worst school in the city, and to top it all off on this shit sundae, i got robbed, they put a gun up to my head and stole my beats and my ipod.

My dick hurts now.

jkid101094

Quote from: Robert Neal on February 28, 2012, 12:48:41 PM
To start, i basically had an argument with my brother before school started, and we kept on arguing until we got to school, later on, in class, my pen discharged all over my test, i fell down the stairs, My school got in the newspaper for being the worst school in the city, and to top it all off on this shit sundae, i got robbed, they put a gun up to my head and stole my beats and my ipod.

My dick hurts now.
Sorry to hear all that, bro. :c

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TailsLover2010

Dude.
I have had bad days but this is way more worse then mine.

Sorry to hear that.
-No advertising in signature, please.

The Forgotten Alex

Quote from: Robert Neal on February 28, 2012, 12:48:41 PM

My dick hurts now.

I've had a bad day too...but nothing compares to what you've been through.

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 28, 2012, 01:00:58 PM
Sorry to hear all that, bro. :c
People asked.

TheGameNinja

>posted in off-topic section instead of Notices, Blogs, or even the General forum

The Forgotten Alex

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 28, 2012, 04:49:41 PM
>posted in off-topic section instead of Notices, Blogs, or even the General forum

Cant you ignore that for this occasion?
People asked.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 28, 2012, 04:49:41 PM

I saw him talking about it on the chat but I didn't know what to say at the time. I don't think this is a joke.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Yeah, I can't really tell if he's serious. It was in this section and he's an admin... so... Nazo, if you're serious, please move the topic.

Tanassy