Uuhhh,Why not :-)

Started by Hakudamashi, June 27, 2009, 01:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on July 11, 2009, 04:34:51 PM
Did you get it on camera?
sadly no
it was a week after I rammed the camera up that chick's butt
long story,don't wanna bore you with the details,you just need to know we haven't bought another one
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

xaio

(before this is a bump) hey wind, you have been online when i'm not at the cpu, think you could write in your blog a little??
Quote from: Windlessusher on July 12, 2009, 10:54:20 AM
sadly no
wut?? you RAMMED YOUR CAMERA UP A CHICK'S BUTT.. wao..

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: xaio on August 09, 2009, 04:06:11 PM
think you could write in your blog a little??wut??
F*CK BLOGS D=<
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Firestar36 on July 07, 2010, 10:31:29 AM
Den why did you make the whole blog in the first place?

...Just asking. o3o
Read the title

I just remembered why I hated blogs in the first place
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan....  i wished Wind was like this now... Now he's all depressing and shit.  :-\ :(

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on March 03, 2012, 05:25:17 AM
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan....  i wished Wind was like this now... Now he's all depressing and shit.  :-\ :(
Wind is still as awesome as ever. He's jkid approved.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on March 03, 2012, 05:25:17 AM
Am I?
Quote from: Elija2 on March 03, 2012, 06:27:17 AM
I dunno, when was the last time he rammed a camera up a chick's butt?
Not since that day...
But damn, so much awesome stuff has happened to me as of late, it almost makes me wish I kept this updated
almost
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on April 22, 2012, 04:50:04 PM
I don't even remember the context of this post.
Quote from: Elija2 on July 11, 2009, 04:34:51 PM
Did you get it on camera?
Quote from: windlessusher on July 12, 2009, 10:54:20 AM
sadly no
long story,don't wanna bore you with the details,you just need to know we haven't bought another one
I think you're referring to this.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on April 22, 2012, 05:09:22 PM
Okay, so now I really wanna hear that story.
Well, it was a long time ago, so I don't remember the details other than it being the result of an argument about why men shouldn't hit girls...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on April 22, 2012, 05:27:43 PM
So you shove cameras up their butts instead?
I'd be a real badass if that's what happened, but knowing me, I did it cause she provoked with her woman logic.
Trying to remember why I had a camera...

Post Merge: April 23, 2012, 07:07:05 PM

April 23, 2012
[/size]

Well, today started off just like how I start every monday, I tell myself that I'm going to wake up at around 6:30am, but my niggeritis makes it so I stay asleep until 8-ish where my mom has to wake me up. So because I woke up as late as I did, yet again I had to eat untoasted poptarts and chocolate milk for breakfast. When my mother was ready she carried me off to school.

Reached school at 9:25am, meaning I had 1hr before my next class, so I sat right outside the library to study for that test that I have wednesday. As I was reading, these 2 girls, let's call them Girl Unknown1 and Girl Unknown2, came up to me and started asking me what I was doing, how I was feeling, blahblahrayray. I met them walking down the hallway one friday afternoon and we crossed paths and they just suddenly started talking to me about having a girlfriend and shit, and suddenly, at some point during that conversation, we became "friends", and now whenever I get in their line of site, they are compelled to speak with me... I dunno, there's something about them that screams that if I mingle with 'em I'm gonna end up with STDs.

It was finally time for my first class of the day, Biology, but my lecturer decided that since the exam is next week, she just gave us the 2hrs to works past papers on our own, when actually it was just some ploy to GTFO cause she's hiding from that fag child in our class, who will be referred to as BoyTC. So while the other classmates went about doing whatever they were doing, I, and 3 very attractive girls in my class, who will be referred to as GirlSM, GirlAM, and GirlAS, were running through some notes about your vertebrae tissues n' stuff.

It was lunch time now, and as usual I carry my own lunch to school cause I don't trust school lunches ever since I found semen in my bread n' cheese. While I was eating, I was eavesdropping on the conversation of, who will be referred to as GirlSA, GirlSB and GirlBw/glasses, where GirlSA was trying to convince us that she is not a pervert, but I don't know who she's fooling, cause we all know she's has the sickest mind of us all. Like seriously, her favourite character in Bleach is Rangiku Matsumoto just because she can't stop staring at her massive tits... As I listen to her feable attempts at defending herself, Some of the guys, who will be referred to as BoyTM, BoyDB, BoySB and BoyPS, went outside to talk about something, and BoyTM left his lunch, just sitting there on the desk. I just think of all the times some motherfucker would mess with my shit whenever I leave it unattended, so I did the only logical thing any douche would do at that moment, I went over to his lunch and tried to eat a large piece out of it. But the thing about plans as that they tend to go wrong, so when I scooped up a large amount of rise, while making it's way to my mouth, all of it kinda fell back into the box anyway, but not giving a sh*t, I put the fork in my mouth anyway, so to anyone that saw me, it just appeared that I was some creep liking another dude's fork for no reason. Feeling a little silly, I returned to my seat, but all the guys who saw me thought it was funny as now my cold germs are gonna infect this poor unsuspecting individual cause he didn't have the sense to carry his food with him. They all returned, and a good 5mins was spent watching him eat his lunch with the "contaminated" utensil, and giggling with glee as he looks at us thinking we've all gone mad.
After that awkward even was over, we all gathered around and was discussing the trivial events of boys always overgrooming themselves for the most trivial of occasions, and somewhere near the end, BoyTM said
"Jah, an yo even have some man who'll make demself prettiah than one woman!"

After much laughter, BoyPS responded
"Youte, yo find man pretty?"
He tried to defend himself and clarify what he meant, but it was no use, the fact that it came across his mind at all disturbs and amuses the rest of us, he could not recover...

It was time for Chemistry class, and my lecturer first started with giving us a rundown on what we need to know about Inorganic Chemistry, which was some pretty simple stuff, but I don't know how, but we arrived at that time where my lecturer would take some time to teach us a life lesson. Today's life lesson was on how fucked up women are. Today we were discussing as to how we cannot fathom why women, when given the choice, will always prefer the guy that treats them like a utter crap...

But after  that was over, it was time for Physics class, and my lecturer came with a bunch of papers saying it's "the test". I assumed it was that test we did 2 weeks ago, y'know, the test I learned about and did that same morning, the test that was given while we were technically still on holiday... But nope, it's some lecturer evaluation test score thingimajiggy. So while were filling that out, GirlAM and the one who will be referred to as BoyAC apparently have been bickering like some sort of warped married couple, and GirlAM keeps saying she won't talk to BoyAC anymore because of something evil he did apparently... even though she was still talking to him the whole time... women logic >.>
Afterwards BoyAC walks up to me and said he finished watching Mirai Nikki after I recommended it to him, and he said it  was kickass, but agrees with me that the ending was kinda silly...
Afterwards my lecturer returned to the classroom to take us to the Physics lab to dick around with logic gates. On walking towards said lab, GirlAM was explaining the evils of BoyAC as to why she doesn't want to talk to him ever again... it was soo stupid I had to try really hard to not smack her across the face... I feel sorry for her boyfriend...
So we got to the lab, and we were divided into three groups, immediatley GirlSA told GirlAM to fuck off cause she clearly doesn't want her anywhere near her when working anything Physics related, so the groups were divide into a group of all female, group of 1 male and 1 female, and group of all male, which luckily I was in. The class was spent on the lecturer giving us a bunch of circuit diagrams where we would have to re-create each using the actual circuit board given to us, admittedly it was dismal at first, but as the manly men we are, no machine cannot keep  us down. My group was very capable of completing each circuit during the time first, the group with 1 male and 1 female finished the same time as us (but utter chance mind you >=U), while the all female group never finished. We pointed and laughed at their failure while we were cleaning up, then my dad came to take me home.

When I got home I decided to write in this blog topic to show SmashFinale that I'm not a depressing guy you son of a bitch.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

tl:stte (skipped to the end)

You have been getting less depressing recently. But when i did first come to this forum it seemed like you had a beef with a lot of people.

Jordan teh Echidna

:D I love Mirai Nikki! Watched it when it first aired to the end ^^ Kickass anime, i agree :3
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 24, 2012, 10:25:43 AM
You have been getting less depressing recently. But when i did first come to this forum it seemed like you had a beef with a lot of people.
If you mean the constant "disagreements" with certain members and news, then think nothing of it.

Quote from: Jordan teh echidna on April 24, 2012, 10:32:54 AM
:D I love Mirai Nikki! Watched it when it first aired to the end ^^ Kickass anime, i agree :3
The manga ending is still stupid...

April 24, 2012
Woke up this morning to my untoasted poptarts and chocolate milk, nothing spectacular.

Got to school bright n' early, first thing that occurred as I stepped into the classroom was that I scarred the skirt off GirlJS with my presence, she described me like I was somekind of silent ghost who was gonna mug her or something...
After all the autobots rolled in, the first discussion to be had was us guys vs. those girls on the many apparant colours that exist in this world...

ALL MY RAGE

Afterwards some of the guys and me was discussing as to how PKMN has become rather stale to us as of late, and tossing around ideas as to how to make it appealing again, then we were comparing the resemblance between Reshiram and the Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and Zeckrom and the Red-Eyes Black Dragon.
Once we had realised that our lecturer was taking a really long time getting here, BoyEM decided to head out and see what a gw'aan. Turns out he apparently didn't feel like coming to class today cause he figured we were smart enough for exams, so we instead took this time to study for that bio test tomorrow.

Lunch time occurred, so some friends of mine and I gathered and somehow we got into a discussion about our sexual urges, like how often we masturbate, who we masturbate to, when was the first time you did it, etc. And by time things was starting to get disturbing, our next lecturer came in to have his class.

We spent the rest of the time working on logic gates, and counting in binary.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay