My laptop's lost its marbles, so I'm out of commission.

Started by TheGameNinja, February 18, 2012, 07:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Within 15 minutes of starting up my laptop, every single program starts going Not Responding. As far as I can tell, if reinstalling Windows doesn't work, my hard drive is probably on its last legs. I'll keep checking the forum, I do still have access to another computer, but I probably won't be on the chat at all until this is fixed.

Mephiles

you probably caught a virus. reformat, and you should be good. in my case anyway, it takes only a few hours
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

TheGameNinja

Every scan I've run has come up clean. The ones that finished fast enough, anyway. Regardless, formatting and reinstalling Windows is the only solution I've found, and like I said if that doesn't work I think it means my hard drive is just about dead.

Supersonic196

Super Sonic Boom

Bummer dude, hope you can get back on soon. Try a bit of dusting off the machine with a small duster can - it may not solve the problem but it will never do any harm!

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 18, 2012, 07:43:30 PM
Within 15 minutes of starting up my laptop, every single program starts going Not Responding. As far as I can tell, if reinstalling Windows doesn't work, my hard drive is probably on its last legs. I'll keep checking the forum, I do still have access to another computer, but I probably won't be on the chat at all until this is fixed.
This is pretty much what happened to Irene I. I had to get a completely new comp. From what I hear from mom she won't even start up now. Reinstalling Windows worked once, but the second time I did it I was convinced she was done. Best of luck to you, TGN.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja