Main Menu

It keeps happening

Started by nazo unleashed, February 12, 2012, 09:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nazo unleashed

I won't be here for a while, I got grounded again and my compy got taken away.

Now, because some of you are asking, I'm using my iPod to post this, and to use the
Forum like this, it's a REAL pain.

No, I can't use the chat for those of you who are asking, apple doesn't like flash

Anyway I should be back in two weeks, until then, cya guys and take care of yourselves.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

and this is way you should have bought the Galaxy Player with Android - or anything with Android.

anyway, *sadface*

Gilly

aww i'll miss you NaSaLy NaZo :(

Elija2

Is it just me that finds it weird that an administrator is unable to access their website because they're parents grounded them?

xSalashawty

Quote from: Elija2 on February 12, 2012, 05:01:24 PM
Is it just me that finds it weird that an administrator is unable to access their website because they're parents grounded them?
....This

Aww. Nazo is leaving?

THE FUCKING WORLD IS ENDING. *sadface*

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

PurpleOrangePoo

The fuck, you can't ground Nazo. Thats bullshit.

jkid101094

My mommy doesn't believe in Time-Outs or groundings.

Be jelly.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

My parents never did either, nor do I. It's pretty bullshit.

nazo unleashed

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 13, 2012, 05:44:47 PM
My mommy doesn't believe in Time-Outs or groundings.

Be jelly.

That's what happens when you decide to curse out 2 teachers, and half of your class.

No me gusta.

Hyper Shadow 00

Quote from: Robert Neal on February 14, 2012, 11:11:28 AM

That's what happens when you decide to curse out 2 teachers, and half of your class.

No me gusta.

Normally I'd ask for the motivation behind such actions...but considering the context I'm gunna make a safe assumption that you got really pissed off by them for reasons I probably would be best not knowing
Mew is awesome

nazo unleashed

Quote from: Hyper Shadow 00 on February 22, 2012, 06:37:24 AM
Normally I'd ask for the motivation behind such actions...but considering the context I'm gunna make a safe assumption that you got really pissed off by them for reasons I probably would be best not knowing

My class is filled with ghettofags and the teachers in my school are smartasses.

Hyper Shadow 00

Thats what I Figured... :x Feel your pain tho...Wouldn't believe what I have to deal with then daily
Mew is awesome