Main Menu

Guess I haven't been the best at being active.

Started by Skye, January 04, 2012, 11:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye

I apologize for that. I know it's a bad habit of mine of joining sites that look full of potiental, and I stay on them for either a few days, weeks, months, whatever. And then I just leave and slowly... grow more inactive as time grows. I'm sorry for that. I also got pretty busy lately, but I'm free now. I'm fine now.

I hope to be more active more on.

jkid101094

I don't exactly remember you, but welcome back anyway. =P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Skye

Thank you, and sorry to say but I do not really remember you either. Thank you though for the welcome back.

jkid101094

March 2nd, 2011...I was here before you were. Did you do Sonic hacks, by any chance? The only girl I know with Raven in her name made a few topics about them.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Skye

Tanassy

I was also wondering who you were, then I saw and remembered "What is this place...? Do we just spam here or what...?"

And I cracked up, I could never forget that, sorry :P

Welcome back, hope to see you more active. To be honest I do the same thing with forums, join up and then forget about them xD

SmashFinale

she joined right before the forum itself got taken down for a bit. Maybe that's why we cant remember her, she barely had time to even STAY before the whole money thing.

Skye

*shrug* It's cool, Iris. And thanks for the welcome backs.

Princessofthechaosemerald

This is the only forum that I stay active in xDD

Welcome back!

Skye

Hyper Shadow 00

I aint the best at staying active for pro-longed periods of time either. Welcome back though :P even if I may not remember you, I sure will now lol. Anyhow yeah I also tend to be AWOL at random periods of time :p
Mew is awesome

Tanassy

Quote from: Hyper Shadow 00 on January 06, 2012, 10:38:08 AM
I aint the best at staying active for pro-longed periods of time either. Welcome back though :P even if I may not remember you, I sure will now lol. Anyhow yeah I also tend to be AWOL at random periods of time :p
yes, yes you do. :I

Hyper Shadow 00

Mew is awesome

Skye