The NDAA (Passed on /12/31/11)

Started by xSalashawty, December 31, 2011, 08:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

In case you haven't heard, H.R. 1540: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 or NDAA, is not your typical defense spending bill. It gives authority to the president (or perhaps it'd be more fitting to call him king or ruler at this point) to order the military to indefinitely detain U.S. citizens without official charge or trial on the mere suspicion of being a terrorist or linked to a terrorist organization.

This is fucking over the 4th amendment! Pres-- I mean KING Obama is thinking about him, himself, and his ideas.

His 'supporters' are prolly the most violent people. They'll break down your door, point a gun, and shoot it just because you do something suspicious. Maybe you're cybering. If they think you're talking to someone in Afganistan, they'll shoot down your whole family. We need to start stepping our foot down and tell our ruler to stop this bullshit. We have those amendments for a god damned reason, it's not there for viewing purposes. This is what kept America ALIVE. This is what gave us a reputation. Do you, as an American citizen, want to be viewed as violent and heartless? (Don't be modest, say the truth) No. Of course not. We need to start something and PUT OUR FUCKING FOOT DOWN. WE HAVE RIGHTS ASWELL. YOU CAN'T DO SHIT TO US OBAMA!

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Goldeneagle526

Quote from: xSalashawty on December 31, 2011, 08:18:59 PM
In case you haven't heard, H.R. 1540: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 or NDAA, is not your typical defense spending bill. It gives authority to the president (or perhaps it'd be more fitting to call him king or ruler at this point) to order the military to indefinitely detain U.S. citizens without official charge or trial on the mere suspicion of being a terrorist or linked to a terrorist organization.

This is fucking over the 4th amendment! Pres-- I mean KING Obama is thinking about him, himself, and his ideas.

His 'supporters' are prolly the most violent people. They'll break down your door, point a gun, and shoot it just because you do something suspicious. Maybe you're cybering. If they think you're talking to someone in Afganistan, they'll shoot down your whole family. We need to start stepping our foot down and tell our ruler to stop this bullshit. We have those amendments for a god damned reason, it's not there for viewing purposes. This is what kept America ALIVE. This is what gave us a reputation. Do you, as an American citizen, want to be viewed as violent and heartless? (Don't be modest, say the truth) No. Of course not. We need to start something and PUT OUR FUCKING FOOT DOWN. WE HAVE RIGHTS ASWELL. YOU CAN'T DO SHIT TO US OBAMA!
website against sopa and ndaa on http://stopsopanow.forum.net.bz/

Supersonic196

Eh, trying to slip one under the rug while everyone's drunk...
This is nothing new Salas, 9/11 was a false flag attack to promote foreign policy, chances are this bill won't even effect most of us, they do this stuff behind our backs all the time.

The constitution isn't even a thing anymore. It's just there to increase tourism in DC.

TheGameNinja

Yeah, that's evil. But you won't get shot. Just thrown in military prison until they decide you're not a terrorist. Which they may never do. Hopefully someone will take this to the Supreme Court and have it struck down as Unconstitutional. As for SOPA/PROTECT IP, that's another issue entirely.

Goldeneagle526

No one wants ndaa or sopa for the world the government wants it to happen. The people that do support SOPA will just be unlucky because they may go on the computer at time then they will realize that internet is not working anymore.

TheGameNinja

Yeah, but this topic isn't about SOPA. This topic is about NDAA. This is not the Off-Topic section, so please stay on-topic. Further off-topic discussion will be removed.

This topic, however, is discussing SOPA if you wish to continue discussing it: http://soniczoneforum.com/index.php?topic=23950.0

Gilly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdxXhn3We7U&feature=g-u&context=G2666d35FUAAAAAAACAA

Can't believe it's gotten this far... We need Ron Paul in 2012 or we will seriously be fucked..

Hakudamashi

We got a worse systme down in Jamaica
The PNP(Our reigning government) has given us citizens the right to detain ANYONE who "wrongs" them where they will be kept in jail/prison for 72 hours.
Even though nobody exploits it since we just kill each other for "wronging" us..
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dracoslythe

Fuck logic.
That's basically what Obama is telling us.

I honestly don't think it's right...
I see why they do it, to protect the citizens of the US.
But I don't think it's right.
He's trying but he's just fucking up all over the place.
But it takes balls go get up there.  I wouldn't be able to.

Just like I don't think it's right that a bunch of Americans don't like Afghani people because they're "all terrorists" because they aren't.  There's a few extremists, but overall, Afghani people are just...regular people.
But that's another topic for another day.

Then again, I don't agree with Obama on this, but there's some things he does that I agree with.
Er- the ideas anyway.
Like the Health Care Bill.
I like the idea, but his poor execution made my stomach churn.
But I won't go into that.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay