3DS friend code exchange

Started by Supersonic196, December 24, 2011, 08:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

Now that the 3DS has some promising multiplayer software like MK7 or the upcoming animal crossing, we should have a list dedicated to the 3DS.

I know we already have the master list, but it's becoming so full it's become a bit of a chore to sort through everyone's codes and maybe find like two 3DS codes.

Considering that we now have this e-mail like service, it'd be nice if the forum were all 3DS friends.

Supersonic196: 0860-3302-8914

Tana: 5284-1560-8616

Windlessusher: 3050-7676-0039

If everyone would add their code, or someone else's code, it would make it much easier to find each other, and play together.

SmashFinale

You know damn well that there is a master friend list thread on this forum. Just ask jkid to add a 3DS(or any mod for that matter) section and get it there.

Supersonic196

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 24, 2011, 10:48:52 AM
You know damn well that there is a master friend list
Quote from: supersonic196 on December 24, 2011, 08:44:29 AM
I know we already have the master list

mhmmmm

however, the codes aren't arranged by system, they're arranged by user. In other words if you want to find someone with a 3DS code, you need to look through the users until you find someone who has a 3DS.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 24, 2011, 10:48:52 AM
You know damn well that there is a master friend list thread on this forum. Just ask jkid to add a 3DS(or any mod for that matter) section and get it there.
This, but basically the Master Friend Code list is like a pointer of sorts. When someone asks for your FC the list is there so you don't need to whip out your 3DS, you can just copy/paste. I would prefer topics like this stop popping up but 196 DOES have a point. You could always press SHIFT + F3 (or just F3 for some of you) to search 3DS on the master list page.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 24, 2011, 11:08:10 AM
This, but basically the Master Friend Code list is like a pointer of sorts. When someone asks for your FC the list is there so you don't need to whip out your 3DS, you can just copy/paste. I would prefer topics like this stop popping up but 196 DOES have a point. You could always press SHIFT + F3 (or just F3 for some of you) to search 3DS on the master list page.
Would you add my code to the list?

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on December 24, 2011, 11:31:47 AM
Would you add my code to the list?
Yep, just give me a few minutes. I just woke up. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.