SOPA exposed! Serious Internet Business!!!! ALL CAPS!!!!!!

Started by Rulep, December 22, 2011, 05:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rulep

Well the geg is up... SOPA's truth has been revealed.... 

What can SOPA pass after this?
Rulep: do you ever fall in love with yourself
Captain Nook: for me, there could never be anyone else.
Captain Nook: I've spent hours looking in the mirror.

Goldeneagle526

go to http://stopsopanow.forum.net.bz/ to fight against SOPA Please join Started by Salas Me and Metal sonic64

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

SOPA has had its hearing pushed back to February. Do not let anyone tell you this is over. PIPA is just as bad and is still being considered. This is not over yet.

http://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/oixy1/sopa_was_just_shelved_now_to_d.../c3hnzq3

Tanassy

Shit is going down all over the internet. Get ready for a whole bunch of sites to be temporarily shut down tomorrow (I think it's tomorrow) in protest lol

TheGameNinja

Yeah, its tomorrow. Jan. 18. Even Wikipedia is going dark. I was told Google was considering it, but I have no idea if that's true.

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Supersonic196

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on January 17, 2012, 12:20:22 PM
Shit is going down all over the internet. Get ready for a whole bunch of sites to be temporarily shut down tomorrow (I think it's tomorrow) in protest lol
Including minecraft.net, so if you wanna change your skin, do it now.

SmashFinale

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 17, 2012, 12:43:24 PM
Yeah, its tomorrow. Jan. 18. Even Wikipedia is going dark. I was told Google was considering it, but I have no idea if that's true.

Twitter was considering it.
Imagine if Google did that - oh man, talk about dependence on a website and its effect when it would be blacked-out.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Chris Silvano on January 17, 2012, 12:51:55 PM
Imagine if Google did that - oh man, talk about dependence on a website and its effect when it would be blacked-out.
We would have to use... *gulp* BING! D: *shot*

Tanassy

Quote from: Chris Silvano on January 17, 2012, 12:51:55 PM

Well that's the idea, it'd cause a(nother) shitstorm and people would hate SOPA even more :3

I'll just play games all day.

Unless steam goes down- then I'd be fucked. xD

SmashFinale

Jazz Nova

If all/most of major websites did something like that;
1. it would show how much SOPA is hated
2. society wouldn't be able to function
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively