Main Menu

sonic generations

Started by 1jake, December 19, 2011, 05:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1jake

hey, what would you guys rate sonic generations? i mean, i didn't play the game but i saw videos of it and it looks interesting....

Pixelsondrugs

10/10 LIKE THE BEST SONIC GAME EVER!
and probably in my top 5 video games list.

Cream Fireball

Hmm.... I'd possibly have to say 9.5/10. Can I say that?
After all... it is a great game and all, but I still need to give it a 9.5 which I say in percentage 99% good. :)
Classic Tails is SOOO cute!! <3

B_CANSIN

I am rate10/6 becaecasue engine everytime crashed  :-[ but other are 10 but sega is stupid company I don't like that company because they always crate Sonic games for only consoles.Sometimes port them but they have got bugs maybe somethat bugs in consel agmes but they aren't crushing -_-.

Pixelsondrugs

Quote from: B_CANSIN on December 21, 2011, 07:28:31 AM
I am rate10/6 becaecasue engine everytime crashed  :-[ but other are 10 but sega is stupid company I don't like that company because they always crate Sonic games for only consoles.Sometimes port them but they have got bugs maybe somethat bugs in consel agmes but they aren't crushing -_-.
Firstly, can you speak better english and secondly, 10/6 means you really really like it as in you went over the limit.
But I think u meant 6/10 am i right?

Tanassy

Quote from: B_CANSIN on December 21, 2011, 07:28:31 AM
if you're going to hate on a company because they don't release/port games for PC- just so you can pirate them-

I don't want to live in the planet anymore.

fireflamesniper

if i had the game i'd tell you, i really want to get it though!  :)

Dormit

8/10
It had some big and small bugs.
And story is a little short for me.
Some challenges was annoying and not so good.
I was feeling the first three maps was pimped out on the max and the rest had less effort.

karloskombat

I WOULD RATE IT 120/10 IT IS LIKE THE BEST GAME EVER!
;D

DarkOverlordSJ

The game is short if you are a good video game player but the final boss at first seems hard and gets easier as you go along.
Game Rate Five Stars
"People carry delusions of having power, but it's a lie. They are but sheep pretending to be wolves. Though I admit, I can understand why." — Young Xehanort

starwalker