Main Menu

me and tobi are taking a break

Started by darkness shadow, December 14, 2011, 04:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkness shadow

don't you just love how people who you feel like family are complete assholes? cause that's exactly how tobi feels here. she loves everyone at SZ, however, she's having to take a break as some people here are giving her a hard time. it's not like she hasn't got enough stress in her life from offline people you know. i'm taking a break with her. ive realized how worried and stressed she really is from all of this and if you actually care about her as a friend then you should support her in all of this. she had a meeting up at her school today to get some homeschooling plans finalized and someone who never gives two shits normally ended up crying for her. i know shell be mad at me for posting this all but i think people needto understand what shes going through here.

Tobi says:
Dyann broke down and cried.
Yami says:
o3o... why?
Tobi says:
just talking about the rsd and i had commented on how if it gets to my organs, it was systematic and I was basically gonna be paralyzed-
and she started crying. like, crying crying, all she kept repeating was that she couldnt let it spread past my hip.
im sorry i didnt mention it but im basically yeah. even the doctors are getting stressed and worries with how fast its spreading.
how close it is to my organs. seeing her cry sorta scares me.
it made me want to cry. i wanted to hug her and be little again and hide my face in her chest.
Yami says:
*snuggles* baby... *nuzzles* i wish i could help you... i honestly wish i could help you baby... i honestly do... there has to be something
we can do...
Tobi says:
I wanted to be little naive scarlette again. who always woke up hoping for a good day and smiling.
Yami says:
*snuggles* i know baby... i don't blame you... there has to be a cure somewhere... there has to be a cure...
Tobi says:
There isnt one Phill. If there is one, it hasn't been discovered yet.
everyday I wake up feeling like I've been told I have cancer. that ive got a death sentence.
Yami says:
i know baby... i know... *snuggles* i wish i could help you baby...
Tobi says:
It's just so hard you know? and everyone just gives me a hard time on top of it. im trying so hard to be happy bitchy tobi. but all i
wanna do is cry and cry and cry
Yami says:
i know baby... i know... had i been there, you could cry all you want, i'll be your shoulder <3
Tobi says:
reality and online. people just give me shit and stress me.
Yami says:
i know my love... i know... i wish i could help you baby... i really wish i could help you...
Tobi says:
Seeing dyann cry like that just sorta broke my resolve i guess. she never ever cries for me.
Yami says:
*snuggles* i love you, my Scarlette Perry... i wish i could help you...
Tobi says:
Im just so tired of always being in pain and being so scared
Yami says:
i know my love... i know... i wish i could hold you in my arms... i wish i could be there for you...
Tobi says:
i wanna be normal. i wanna go out with everyone else my age and just PARTY and have fun
but i cant. cuz of my stupid fucking rsd.
Yami says:
i know my love... i know you do... i'd do anything to help you if i could baby...
Tobi says:
cant do overly loud cant stand touch cant stand for long periods of time i cant remember the last time i could dance
Yami says:
*snuggles* i know baby... i love you... just please remember, i'll be here for you, through thick and thin... i wish i could do more...
Tobi says:
I think i might take a break from sz.
Yami says:
alright my love <3
Tobi says:
i love everyone there i truly do but tana and nazo have been really sort of dickish to me lately.
Yami says:
well fuck them... *nuzzles* i think it's just their personalities...
and dear... do you think "resetting" your nerves might work...? do you think that'll help...?
Tobi says:
i dunno. tana used to be so nice but hes sorta gone sour. hes still nice just in a personal conversation but in a public chat hes cruel.
babe its so much more than just nerves
its the brain and the nerves and the skin and all that too.
then nazo is just nazo.
Yami says:
... i don't know... and *snuggles* ... i'm sorry... i try to understand it... i was trying to help... to actually be of some good...
Tobi says:
i love them both but i just dont know. i dont think its worth subjecting myself to subtle ridicule anymore.
Yami says:
it's not worth it at all baby...
Tobi says:
blahblah its the internet. but their words still hurt me in the end.
i felt like crying when i was compared to a guy.
i know im ugly but that just plain fucking hurt.
Yami says:
*nuzzles* you're not ugly baby. okay? you're not in the slightest
you're beautiful baby <3
Tobi says:
To no one's eyes but yours, but your eyes are good enough for me. If you say I'm beautiful, then I'll be beautiful for you.
Yami says:
*snuggles* you are beautiful baby <3 thin, beautiful <3 the best girl a man could ever have <3
i love you, my Scarlette Perry <3
Tobi says:
Finally home. think ill leave a message for johnny on fb telling him im taking another break.
Yami says:
alright my love <3
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Supersonic196

Dracoslythe

Aww, I won't say that I understand, because I'd be telling a straight up lie, but we (well, most of us, probably even Tana and Nazo) are here for for you guys if you need it<3
My thoughts &&love to you both, and I hope you guys have a very merry Christmas, if you're not back by then.

HereAndThere

Awwww :c
Well, guess it's going to be pretty boring without Tobi around...
And don't you think it would be a better idea to kinda like, remove the names of the people who kinda annoy Tobi?
I mean, they might come on here, read that whole thing and then bitch about how they're mentioned in it.
So just to make sure they don't start to get all bitchy, I suggest...Blurring? NoNo, Blanking the names.
Well, hope nothing shitty happens while you guys are gone.
I have a feeling some people are going to miss Tobi...Not so much you, cause well, you're barely active, sowwie, but meh.
I won't miss either of you...
Cause I'm such a fucking badass...
Nuuuu ;~;
I'll Miss You Guys...
Cause now I pretty much have no one to talk to...
Selfish reason is selfish, but still...

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Jeexx on December 14, 2011, 07:46:59 AM
Awwww :c
Well, guess it's going to be pretty boring without Tobi around...
And don't you think it would be a better idea to kinda like, remove the names of the people who kinda annoy Tobi?
I mean, they might come on here, read that whole thing and then bitch about how they're mentioned in it.
So just to make sure they don't start to get all bitchy, I suggest...Blurring? NoNo, Blanking the names.
Well, hope nothing shitty happens while you guys are gone.
I have a feeling some people are going to miss Tobi...Not so much you, cause well, you're barely active, sowwie, but meh.
I won't miss either of you...
Cause I'm such a fucking badass...
Nuuuu ;~;
I'll Miss You Guys...
Cause now I pretty much have no one to talk to...
Selfish reason is selfish, but still...

And yu can talk to me.  :3

HereAndThere

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 14, 2011, 07:50:45 AM

And yu can talk to me.  :3
BawtBawt...
You're a female...Tobi's a female too, but she's a part of the BroArmy, so she's not just a female, bt she's better than one.
Ain't that right, DS?
-shot-

TheGameNinja

Hope you're not gone for long. I don't say it very often, but you guys are some of my closest friends. I almost never get to see my irl friends anymore since we got out of high school, so I really do miss someone when they leave here. Come back when you're ready, we'll be waiting. :3

And Merry Christmas!

nazo unleashed

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 14, 2011, 07:42:29 AM
(well, most of us, probably even Tana and Nazo)

Yes, even me. Why would you think otherwise?

jkid101094

Quote from: darkness shadow on December 14, 2011, 04:26:33 AM
Tobi says:
i dunno. tana used to be so nice but hes sorta gone sour. hes still nice just in a personal conversation but in a public chat hes cruel.
babe its so much more than just nerves
its the brain and the nerves and the skin and all that too.
I have to honestly say I've been noticing this more and more since he and I broke up. He's been nice to me lately, which I'm glad about, but as you guys have since there have been times where I've had no choice but to go off on him.

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 14, 2011, 07:42:29 AM
Aww, I won't say that I understand, because I'd be telling a straight up lie, but we (well, most of us, probably even Tana and Nazo) are here for for you guys if you need it<3
My thoughts &&love to you both, and I hope you guys have a very merry Christmas, if you're not back by then.
This. This 100%. You know I'm here to help if you need me, guys. I've helped you before~

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

The Forgotten Alex

It's going to be empty with you both gone, but I understand your situation. I hope everything gets better through time. Like they said above, we're all here if you need us. :p
People asked.

PurpleOrangePoo

Aww, well i'll miss you guys and have a merry christmas... Hopefully you'll both be back before then but...yeah. Will Miss ya both.

Tanassy

I'm not going to wriggle my way out of this one. I understand and accept that I've been "sour" recently. I've done it to everyone. You guys, my friends, my family, even Kyo.

I'm sorry I took a part in causing this outcome. I can't speak for Nazo, who I personally have totally lost, but my love and hopes go out to ensuring everything goes right for youse.
Yes, I still care. Honestly, why wouldn't I?

On the other hand, Darky, I think that you could have a little more faith in others, rather than being so linear and doubting my abilty to care.. Saying "Fuck them" probably doesn't help, maybe a reassurance would be better.
I admire your level of care and attention to the situation but you seem to come off as short sighted.

I'm not sure what else to say in such an.. open place.
So, good luck with everything. Enjoy your break as much as you can, and take as long as you need. Live life to the full.
And enjoy the holidays. And whatever you do during Christmas.

To Jkid: I suppose it's rather expected...

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hyper Shadow 00

Aww man... I'll miss you Tobi and Darkness... (See what happens when you go awol? your best friends on the internet seem to dissapear like that) Good luck to both of you in your dealings...
Mew is awesome