Main Menu

Impromptu absence notice

Started by ~Bubblicious~, November 08, 2011, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Bubblicious~

Some stuff just popped up and yeah. Depending on how things go tonight, I might not be coming back for a very long time. I don't have control of the situation anymore. However, if things settle down and go smoothly then I'll be just as active as I normally am. However, I'll be moving on the 19th and I don't know how soon I'll have internet then. It might not be until February or so. I'm sorry I couldn't give more notice but yeah. Just want you guys to know I love ya to pieces and I'll miss you like crazy.

SmashFinale

The last five times was the same story. Even still, hope you are back on soon and stuff.
Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on November 08, 2011, 04:46:14 PM
It might not be until February or so.
February? Your return will be a nice little birthday present for me. :)

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: SmashFinale on November 09, 2011, 02:41:28 PM
The last five times was the same story.

Past times have been for similar family issues. If you have a problem with it, take it up with my piece of shit "family". KTHX.

darkness shadow

Quote from: SmashFinale on November 09, 2011, 02:41:28 PM
The last five times was the same story. Even still, hope you are back on soon and stuff.February? Your return will be a nice little birthday present for me. :)
that's not funny pal, you try having a family like what tobi puts up with then try and say "it's all the same as the time, whatever" you won't, trust me, you will definitely not
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

SmashFinale

Wasnt trying to be funny just stating what i have been seeing on this forum.
My family constantly tries to hurt each other "secretly" while neglecting some of the needs of their other family members. Whether it is physically or financially, I'm supposed to "not worry about it" even though it means moving away from my friends cause their ignorance to shoot first ask questions never have almost gotten one of my family member killed on multiple occasions. And now im a messenger boy between all my family members as they are separated within the same house only to be the one yelled at. Gets annoying.One tries to kill the other and only the innocent are in the line of fire.

I dont joke around when it comes to family cuz i have been through such an annoyance myself.  Sorry if i offended both of you in some way.

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: SmashFinale on November 09, 2011, 03:22:17 PM
Wasnt trying to be funny just stating what i have been seeing on this forum. My family constantly tries to hurt each other "secretly" while neglecting some of the needs of their other family members. Whether it is physically or financially, I'm supposed to "not worry about it" even though it means moving away from my friends cause their ignorance to shoot first ask questions never have almost gotten one of my family member killed on multiple occasions. And now im a messenger boy between all my family members as they are separated within the same house only to be the one yelled at. Gets annoying.

Seems quite simple in comparison. However, I'm not going to play this game of who's got what worse because quite frankly it isn't worth the time nor the tears it'll cause during the explanation.

There's a REASON I'm not as active as I once was.

darkness shadow

Quote from: SmashFinale on November 09, 2011, 03:22:17 PM
Wasnt trying to be funny just stating what i have been seeing on this forum.
My family constantly tries to hurt each other "secretly" while neglecting some of the needs of their other family members. Whether it is physically or financially, I'm supposed to "not worry about it" even though it means moving away from my friends cause their ignorance to shoot first ask questions never have almost gotten one of my family member killed on multiple occasions. And now im a messenger boy between all my family members as they are separated within the same house only to be the one yelled at. Gets annoying.One tries to kill the other and only the innocent are in the line of fire.

I dont joke around when it comes to family cuz i have been through such an annoyance myself.  Sorry if i offended both of you in some way.
you play messenger boy, whoopdie do, at least your family cares about you, which is more than what tobi can say, considering her parents are throwing insults at her all the time and her siblings being royal pains in the ass, and you know what's more? instead of, despite blatently not wanting her around, they refuse to let me and my family, who are more than happy to take her of their hands to send her here with us which, in my eyes at least is just plain stupid and pointless. now have a nice day being messenger boy =3
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

SmashFinale

TheGameNinja

Well, hope you can come back soon if you do have to go.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: darkness shadow on November 09, 2011, 03:30:59 PM
you play messenger boy, whoopdie do, at least your family cares about you, which is more than what tobi can say, considering her parents are throwing insults at her all the time and her siblings being royal pains in the ass, and you know what's more? instead of, despite blatently not wanting her around, they refuse to let me and my family, who are more than happy to take her of their hands to send her here with us which, in my eyes at least is just plain stupid and pointless. now have a nice day being messenger boy =3

You know Tobi just said to quit with the "Who's got worse" thing right?
It's not worth the argument. Smash meant nobody any harm.

Anyway.. Tobi, I hope you will be able to get back asap. We'll all be waiting :3

~Bubblicious~

Everything is still rocky at the moment so I really don't know. Chances are, I might be going back to North Carolina again, but not for a vacation. Back to shitty internet and the whole lot.

Jazz Nova

Hope things clear up...
If you do go, coming back in Feb would be a nice birthday coincidence....
Isn't your birthday in Feb too, Tobi?
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: Jazz Nova on November 10, 2011, 03:25:00 PM
Hope things clear up...
If you do go, coming back in Feb would be a nice birthday coincidence....
Isn't your birthday in Feb too, Tobi?

January 15th is my Bday :3 Close though <3
Things have temporarily cleared up, but I'm keeping the notice up cuz there's still a good chance of me going missing still.

jkid101094

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on November 12, 2011, 11:21:37 AM
January 15th is my Bday :3 Close though <3
Things have temporarily cleared up, but I'm keeping the notice up cuz there's still a good chance of me going missing still.
You've gotta be fucking kidding me. January 15th? Really? That's my brother's B-Day. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.