Main Menu

last movie u saw

Started by billyhatcher312, October 25, 2011, 03:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killercobra159

NiGHTSfan

i know im replying to my old topic but i just saw batman vs superman and it was fucking awesome  ;D :D

xXtrollfaceXx123

Inside Out....what my sister wanted to see it so I have no choice.

NiGHTSfan

i just saw ratchet and clank the movie and it was a great movie dont judge me cause i like it also i saw batman vs super man and a few weeks ago deadpool and all of them were great in my opinion

jerbear64

I had to watch the angry birds movie against my own will (my brother wanted to see it)

Uh... it's... interesting.

NiGHTSfan

i saw angry birds movie which was awesome and i saw the ratchet and clank movie which i think was better than the game cause the game is a reboot from the original one on ps2 and i saw captain america civial war

SonicJR.Forvilus

SpongeBob Movie Out of Water!

NiGHTSfan

i saw 7 movies this summer and they were ratchet and clank the movie the angry birds movie suicide squad movie hell or high water and petes dragon tmnt into the shadows and captain america civil war and they were all great movies and i had a helluva summer

HighFlyingFox

I honestly think the last one I saw was Zootopia.

NiGHTSfan

i saw 2 movies doctor strange and inferno i loved both movies they were great i totally recommend them

BlueFlare

Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV

fromchmm

Wolf of Wall Street, just watched it last night

NiGHTSfan

i saw the movie going in style with morgan freeman and it was funny

detectiveflamey

Riot_Monsterous

Rampage~
It was pretty alright.
Not quite as expected but still got to see big monsters breaking stuff so that was cool. c: