Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

So this is another topic I wanted to do for awhile, but a bit more seriously than Nazo's. Ask me anything and I'll give you my 100% legit opinion. I will usually reject questions in the form of, "do you like [name]?" or "Would you tap [name]?". Basically, the only exceptions to the anything rule is stuff that could be taken as offensive. If you'd like me to answer to a topic you made, just post the link here, not the question. :P

Now give jkid some deep questions to answer about himself, plox? We Libras love to talk about ourselves and love it when people show interest in what we do. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Do you think advanced physics can make a game better?

Such as:

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on October 13, 2011, 06:02:59 PM
Do you think advanced physics can make a game better?

Such as:

Well, I've tried doing some research, but I can't exactly make a statement because I don't really see a difference. I would say it all depends on the game, but, while true, the answer is too cliche.

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on October 14, 2011, 05:48:08 AM
You're having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
Well, knowing me it all depends on how close I was with all four. Normally I'm really shy around people so I probably wouldn't be able to speak up, but the thought would be there. If I was close to them like you guys, like, if 3 of you came here and we all went out to lunch and I saw you picking on someone I knew I'd probably stand up for them.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on October 14, 2011, 08:16:40 AM
What was the most you've eaten in one day?
My memory can't seem to recall. I used to eat a shitton, though.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on October 14, 2011, 08:45:58 AM
Do you eat any weird things (or stuff that others may consider weird)?

What was the weirdest thing you've eaten/tasted?

What is your recipe for the perfect sandwich?
I know people consider mushrooms, tuna ans spinnach odd. I love all of those...not together, though.

Not sure. I'd have to say a seafood salad from a local deli.

Meatballs, Parmesan cheese and jalapeno peppers on a sub sandwich from Subway. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 14, 2011, 08:55:29 AM
I know people consider mushrooms, tuna ans spinnach odd. I love all of those...not together, though.
That'd make an amazing tuna salad... Y'know the stuff with the pasta and breadcrumbs...

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on October 14, 2011, 09:00:41 AM
That'd make an amazing tuna salad... Y'know the stuff with the pasta and breadcrumbs...
Yes I do. I've actually never tried eating them together, but just thinking about it offhand I didn't think of tuna salad. xD

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Why is your avatar pic fluctuating with different pics recently? Goes from Poison to Liligant to Kirby. Is that a glitch or something?

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on October 14, 2011, 03:29:17 PM
Why is your avatar pic fluctuating with different pics recently? Goes from Poison to Liligant to Kirby. Is that a glitch or something?
Nope, it's the PHP script Elijah made. Tana showed me how to make one myself. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

Eli- fucking win.

Jkid- Hmm. I was about to put a "why is my cock so small" thing, but I saw it was serious. So here:

What was the most bizzare thing you've ever done?
(Internet doesn't count)

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Dracoslythe

1) you should teach me that script.

2) did you forsee my posting on this topic?

3) how do you feel about human research studies (for medicinal science and psychology?)

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on October 14, 2011, 03:52:58 PM
You need to put "Copyright Elija2" in tiny text on every picture or I will sue you.
No. Blame Tana.

Quote from: xSalashawty on October 14, 2011, 03:57:03 PM
Eli- fucking win.

Jkid- Hmm. I was about to put a "why is my cock so small" thing, but I saw it was serious. So here:

What was the most bizzare thing you've ever done?
(Internet doesn't count)
Firsrt off...HOLY FUCK, IT'S SALAD. *huggle*

Second, That didn't stop me from answering Eli's.

Most bizarre thing I've ever done...hmmm...

I kissed a girls ass when I was around 7. TMI? *shot*

Quote from: Dracoslythe on October 14, 2011, 03:58:34 PM
1) you should teach me that script.

2) did you forsee my posting on this topic?

3) how do you feel about human research studies (for medicinal science and psychology?)
1). You're better off asking Tana as he's a better teacher than I am. I'm thinking about switching to a static one, though.

2). I made this topic thinking what question you were going to ask when you were the only person in this topic.

3). Human Research Studies? Like how the body works?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 14, 2011, 04:10:30 PM
1). You're better off asking Tana as he's a better teacher than I am. I'm thinking about switching to a static one, though.

2). I made this topic thinking what question you were going to ask when you were the only person in this topic.

3). Human Research Studies? Like how the body works?
1) damn lol aight.
2) what?  xD 
3) Si.  say like... taking a person, and to study their dreams, waking them up every time they go into REM sleep and asking them what they're dreaming.

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on October 14, 2011, 04:32:55 PM
1) damn lol aight.
2) what?  xD 
3) Si.  say like... taking a person, and to study their dreams, waking them up every time they go into REM sleep and asking them what they're dreaming.
1). Sorry.
2). I figured you'd be the only one to post so while making the topic I was preparing for your sarcastic question.
3). That actually sounds neat, but in my eyes pointless. Why would they do that?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.