Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I have and they were OK. Perhaps not now, though.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

What's your favourite Pizza topping?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Already answered this but I love mushrooms and bacon.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

What do you think of the new Miiverse update?

jkid101094

Haven't really explored it yet. I forgot it was even a thing.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Do you think you'd be able to handle getting dumped by someone?

jkid101094

Of course. I've done my fair share of dumping so I guess it's only time I got that treatment back.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 30, 2015, 06:38:12 PM
Of course. I've done my fair share of dumping so I guess it's only time I got that treatment back.

Yeah, but it took you a while to get over Draco (actually, were you guys ever dating?). You don't think you'll have troubles getting over the next person?

jkid101094

No, we were never dating. One day I spilled my feelings to her but she never really gave me any indication of a yes or no because she was already with someone. Then she realized she was asexual and nothing ever really sparked between us in that sense. These days I've moved on and we often times crack jokes about it all.

Besides, if things aren't working out between me and someone I love it's probably better for the both of us to see other people anyway. I'm more then willing to let someone just go because if I love them then I want what's best for them and whatever makes them happiest.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 30, 2015, 07:04:14 PM
I'm more then willing to let someone just go because if I love them then I want what's best for them and whatever makes them happiest.

That's the corniest thing you've ever said.

What's the worst Mario game you've ever played?