Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

So are you actually gonna upgrade to Windows 10 now?

jkid101094

Depends on how much I can edit Cortana and whether or not I get the download in the first place. Still waiting on my notification.

Also why do I have deja vu?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 29, 2015, 10:22:07 AM
Depends on how much I can edit Cortana and whether or not I get the download in the first place. Still waiting on my notification.

Also why do I have deja vu?

Why do you care about how much you can edit Cortana?

And I'm only asking you again because you seemed to change your mind about it.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on July 29, 2015, 10:30:23 AM
Why do you care about how much you can edit Cortana?
Because my computer happens to already have a name. If I can change Cortana's then everything comes full circle. Besides, you can already change her gender.

Quote from: Elija2 on July 29, 2015, 10:30:23 AM
And I'm only asking you again because you seemed to change your mind about it.
No, I feel like I had this conversation with Kay years ago about something similar. Now it's going to drive me nuts.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 29, 2015, 10:35:37 AM
Because my computer happens to already have a name. If I can change Cortana's then everything comes full circle. Besides, you can already change her gender.

Oh, of course. Unfortunately I don't think you can change Cortana's name but you can change what she calls you if you'd like to be referred to as "The Eternal Goddess." And either way, why would that stop you from upgrading? It's still better than not having Cortana at all.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on July 29, 2015, 10:41:55 AM
And either way, why would that stop you from upgrading? It's still better than not having Cortana at all.
If I can not rename her, she will be disabled. That's all there is to it.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 29, 2015, 10:46:25 AM
If I can not rename her, she will be disabled. That's all there is to it.

Okay then, so you're gonna upgrade either way?

jkid101094

Well I at least want to see if it helps Irene's memory problems.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

She has no reason not to and I'm not in the mood to play along with the joke. My apologies.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

No. I've been sick for about a month now and suddenly everything hit me like a truck. I don't feel like doing much besides sleeping and dying.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 29, 2015, 03:18:18 PM
No. I've been sick for about a month now and suddenly everything hit me like a truck. I don't feel like doing much besides sleeping and dying.

Well, get well soon and don't do the latter.

jkid101094

Your best wishes are very much appreciated.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay