Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Who's your favourite Ace Attorney character?

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

What about characters that only appear in one case?

Hakudamashi

Assuming you remember much about the Pokemon anime
Which of Ash's pokemon is your favourite? Personality or just entertaining to watch.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on July 26, 2015, 03:19:39 PM
What about characters that only appear in one case?
A toughie, but not impossible. I've only played the first game and Dual Destinies so I'd go with Manfred Von Karma? He was the perfect villain to cap off the first game.

Quote from: Hakudamashi on July 26, 2015, 03:20:57 PM
Assuming you remember much about the Pokemon anime
Which of Ash's pokemon is your favourite? Personality or just entertaining to watch.
Gotta go with Pikachu. I can't picture Ash without him.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 26, 2015, 03:25:58 PM
I've only played the first game and Dual Destinies

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?

Dude, what have you been doing with your life?!?!?

jkid101094

Not having the money to play the other games. I refuse to play them on emulators or my DSTwo because I feel they deserve to be bought and played on the DS. To do otherwise would be an injustice.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Pikachu is great, especially in the Sinnoh region where had to be a big bro to all the babies and dealing with Buneary

I also really like Oshawott, Treecko(yes, Treecko specifically), Buisel and Bayleef.

What about the Pokemon of the other trainers? Dawn, May, Misty, Brock etc. Any particular favourite?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 26, 2015, 03:28:45 PM
Not having the money to play the other games. I refuse to play them on emulators or my DSTwo because I feel they deserve to be bought and played on the DS. To do otherwise would be an injustice.

Well stop spending money on Amiibos then!

Wanna play Monster Hunter?

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on July 26, 2015, 03:31:54 PM
What about the Pokemon of the other trainers? Dawn, May, Misty, Brock etc. Any particular favourite?
My memory of the anime is vague so maybe Gary's Blastoise? Should have beaten the fuck out of Ash's Charizard though.

Quote from: Elija2 on July 26, 2015, 03:33:34 PM
Well stop spending money on Amiibos then!
Make me.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 26, 2015, 03:37:32 PM
Make me.

I mean, if you'd rather have plastic toys than actual games then go ahead, but you no longer have the right to complain about having no money.

Hakudamashi

"My situation doesn't permit me to get all the things I want, but because I prioritise getting things I want over things you want me to get, that means I lost the right to have complaints about my situation."
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on July 26, 2015, 03:49:48 PM
"My situation doesn't permit me to get all the things I want, but because I prioritise getting things I want over things you want me to get, that means I lost the right to have complaints about my situation."

I mean, he said that he wants the games, just probably not as much as he wants Amiibos, so he shouldn't complain about not being able to get them.

Hakudamashi

Except he didn't complain about not getting them, you did.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on July 26, 2015, 03:41:42 PM
I mean, if you'd rather have plastic toys than actual games then go ahead.
Well you can only play through an Ace Attorney game once before you've experienced all it has to offer, meanwhile Amiibo are a constant source of entertainment in and outside of the console.

So yes, I'd very much prefer my Amiibo.

Quote from: Elija2 on July 26, 2015, 03:41:42 PM
but you no longer have the right to complain about having no money.
I don't have money, though. I have a mom, uncle and dad who are occasionally willing to buy me nice things.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.