Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

What do you think of McDonald's getting an all-day breakfast menu?

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Hold your horses, it's not until like October.

But I'll take that to mean that you're excited?

jkid101094

Not excited as much as surprised. It'd think BK would have done it first considering the point I made a few years back about their slogan.

Speaking of excited though, this has gotten me more excited than I have any right to be. I don't even think YOU could ruin my mood.

No, that is not a challenge.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Do you hate limited time meals at fast food places as much as I do?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

If there was one of those you'd pick to be a permanent addition to the menu, which would it be?
From any fast food place I mean.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

White Castle's mushroom sauce. Apparently they either discontinued it or they only serve it during summer...

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Are you up for answering that question now?
The one about if you didn't have an anxiety disorder.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 26, 2015, 10:05:26 AM
Speaking of excited though, this has gotten me more excited than I have any right to be. I don't even think YOU could ruin my mood.

Yeah, I'm pretty hyped too.

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on July 26, 2015, 10:29:44 AM
Are you up for answering that question now?
The one about if you didn't have an anxiety disorder.

Well to trace my life back to the source I'd have probably been less of a loner in elementary school and have actually made friends with people who weren't my teachers. After I got transferred to the district where I met Mrs. Polish Heart stealer I may have talked more to her and the other students and maybe as I grew up I may have actually gotten a girlfriend. That may have helped me get through my depression after Wes' death and thus I may have never met you guys which means I probably would have finished High-School, moved on to college and been working on video games I could sell by now.

Not to say my life would be better off of course. Without my disorder I never would have stayed as reclusive as I was. Instead of sitting in the house playing games and watching TV I might have followed in my brothers footsteps and eventually turned to drugs. I would never have become the teacher's pet I was and school may have been harder for me because of it and, most importantly of all, I probably would have never met you guys and as much as I don't act like it there's nothing in the world I'd give for my friends.

Quote from: Elija2 on July 26, 2015, 11:43:35 AM

Yeah, I'm pretty hyped too.
Clearly you aren't cool enough to see it.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 26, 2015, 02:42:34 PM
there's nothing in the world I'd give for my friends.
Not even a klondike bar?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I would give a Klondike bar TO you but no, I would not trade you for one.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.